Reviews for Sorry, Daddy
pinkxox chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
::Cries Hysterically:: No! Sque!

Aw well... ::snifF:: that was so sad.. youre a good writer anyways. Good job _
livingsoul12066 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
That was so extremely sad at the end. I liked it a lot, though. It's really very good. Keep it up.
s2engine chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
NO! SQUEE! omg...*runs off n crys*
golgatha b chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
NEAT! abuse pisses me off so this made me sad & angry cool. 1-10 20 this is so powerful your off the scale! another chapter would be nice;)
Metal Wings chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Aww, poor Squee. I loved it though. -runs off to get a tissue box-
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
No, no, no! Poor little Squeegee! Oh, how I'd love to see Johnny get his stupid father. He

have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken

and his kneecaps split and his body burned away and his limbs all hacked and mangled and his head smashed in and his heart cut out and his liver removed and his bowels unplugged and his nostrils raped. . .(never watch Monty Python and then read JtHM fanfiction.)
whitezombie chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
sad story,poor baby, is that the end of him? make more stories that he gose somewhere in the afterlife, dont end it your story has just begone.-whitezombie
IDontReallyWriteAnymore chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Wah! SO SAD! ::cries hysterically:: Poor SQUE! Sniff sniff. I cant believe you killed him! that should be illegal! You should have had Nny come and like kill his father. Stupid bastard. Gr. Squees so cute and nice and innocent! He should be happy! wah! And he still loved his father after all that huh? I don't get it but it sure as heck is adorable. ::hugs Squee:: I love you squee!

Squee: Really! Wow!

Me: ::hug hug::

Heheh Jhonen is sure mean to all his characters... Ya ever notice that not one of them is actually happy? Oh ya. This fic would be good with a song called concreete angel. Its about a kid whose parents them. ::Sniffle: Sque! Wah! ::Hug hug:: Well hes still alive in my little world and I am happy! SQUEE! I smile!::more hugs: Oh yes, Johnny, you get hugs too. ::Huggles Nny:: Yay! Now I am happier! ::Huggles all again:: Yay!

-.-~Inu Kun~ (I love Nny and SQUEE!)
Chii Levi-Nny Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
::Sob::

Fuck! Squee! Goddamit, you killed him! AND WHILE I WAS LISTENING TO CRAZY TRAIN! It fit it quite well, actually. The bad thing is that I love the way its written, even if poor little Squeegee was slaughtered. I commend you. I always kill off characters and piss off people too. Yay...sort'a

-Chii L. Maxwell
Da Persony Person chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Wow, this is sad. But realleh good! Nothing wrong with the ending either. It's great, in my opinion.
nickbutt chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Poor Squeegee. ._.

Good job on this.
Sid's Bitter Vodka chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Poor Squee! That was very good though, you should write annother chapter describing what his father does after he killed him. That would be cool, awesome job.