Reviews for What if?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
I'm not trying to flame you here, but I'm just wondering at your choice of timing. Lilac and Harry are 11! You're already having them making out! If that's what you were like at 11, then I'm sorry, but I'm 12 and I haven't had my first kiss or a boyfriend yet...
I'm. Fluent. In. Sarcasm chapter 27 . 7/22/2013
Hahaha priceless hahaha lol
I'm. Fluent. In. Sarcasm chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
I actually cried you BITCH (if you cursed in the story I can too)
coolaiid chapter 18 . 5/3/2012
there is 2 much love.
hena chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
AAAAAwwwww, I want harry with ginny. Break up with lilac
Freckleforce01 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
This is the best story ever, please continue. I got you on my alert
yaya101294 chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
yes you are
S.B chapter 33 . 12/31/2006
Okay, 1) How is that 'YAY' for everyone? Harry just got suspended and lost 50 points from his house! 2)19 rules isn't that many, I've probably broken about a million at my school and I've never gotten suspended, and 3) If Harry's not allowed in the girls dormitory, and he gets suspended for that, wouldnt Snape get it worse, because even though he's a teacher, he's in the Gryffindor GIRLS dormintorys, but he, in fact is a Slytherin boy. He should get in trouble as well.
raymond chapter 8 . 11/23/2006
whats the point in spending so much time alone together its not like they need it their 11 what can they do as a couple needs them to be 'alone'...besides just cos harry thinks his female twin is the best looking female on earth and vise versa doesnt mean everyone else will!

and nevermind them being jealous of him hes abandoning his brothers for some girl hes just met and he wont even tell them why..its not like proper maurauders who arer always together..its mini seamus and romulus...lilac and harry are like a separate group most of the time...

whats with the coupling up at 11 anyway its disturbing why couldt you wait till they hit puberty at least...i mean if theyre not ready to tell the world they are a couple (tho they are so obvious) then they shouldnt be!
I-Love-To-Read1234 chapter 32 . 6/2/2006
please do not stop writing
I-Love-To-Read1234 chapter 17 . 6/2/2006
that is mean making up how you end your story on our reviews!

but Pf Quirrel let the troll in in the boks so if he is not DADA teacher how did it get in?

isabelle
I-Love-To-Read1234 chapter 15 . 6/2/2006
what are cliffies? annoying things were you stop the chapter in a really good bit!gr!

i keep on forgetting there still only eleven and they are cooties and stuff like that! keep on writing!please!1and dont do any more cliffies

isabelle
I-Love-To-Read1234 chapter 14 . 6/2/2006
wow!i really like this story it is really funny and well GOOD! but please can u try and pay more attentiom to spelling and grammar because it gets hard two understand! how is it possible that Romulus is a werewolf! i didnt think it could be trans ported through blood? and he would have had to be changing his whole life! please write all seven years because i hate it when people just stop writing them!

isabelle x
Jessica chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
Hi your fanfic is da best lol i red it about a year ago and loved it then i cudnt find it agen then everytyme i came on 2 fanfic i looked 4 it an ive onle jus foun it 2 day :)

its the best fanfic ive ever red

U ROCK!
Mister Bigbucks chapter 14 . 2/17/2006
nice chapter. I'll finish it later.