Reviews for The Angel Of Music
I love this version. It puts a similar spin on the tale but with different aspects and a different ending. Yay!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/14/2016
Mso good more please
Crescent Jones chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Oh my Gosh, this story is so awesome. It makes me really self-conscience of my ownPOTO fanfiction xD
I'm so excited to read more!
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
(frowns in confusion)
Midnight oil?
aleia chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Just an fyi Christine's father's name was Gustave but hey it is still a wonderful read so far. And I expect nothing less in the words to come.
Sarah Maxime chapter 31 . 3/17/2013
Bravi, bravi, bravissimi! ;)
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
ChristineDaaePOTOLND chapter 31 . 2/24/2013
aww
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Erik said puppy dog XD I love it! XD
xxRosa42xx chapter 20 . 7/26/2012
I really do hope I could see this scene happen in the movie... this would be so much the better option for the ending ;)
I could really imagine how Christine's walking past w/ fixed determination that she won't let anyone change her mind... (now I shall read onto the next chpt!)
shadowphantomness chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Alas, poor Erik! It must be difficult to concentrate on Christine's singing with Raoul in the next box making a complete fool of himself. And I don't blame LeFevre for retiring, but surely Carlotta's name isn't worth that much?
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
What a brilliant beginning! I like the idea of Christine having some inkling of Erik's role as both Opera Ghost and Angel of Music, especially if they have spent several years together. And the little details, Christine's nervousness, the other bratty chorus girls, having toast and tea before a performance... lovely.
Alice Kettle chapter 30 . 7/8/2011
This story of yours is just so sweet and beautiful! I love it! I'm glad that Erik and Christine finally tied the knot too. After all the drama and turmoil between them,they deserve a lifetime of joy,peace,and love together.
Erik's Rose chapter 31 . 4/5/2011
Really enjoyed this story. Yo be a little critical it sometimes jumped from one point of view to another with no warning which could be slightly confusing but apart from that it was fine. May check out the sequel at a later date.

Kindest Regards

ER
annetta chapter 28 . 3/16/2010
Hello, i read your story more then once and i must say it is amazing. i read fanfiction almost every day, but your story is really special to me. i was touched by how you write about emotions anf feelings, so for me, you tale is the right tale.

keep on writing,

annetta
Erik's Song chapter 31 . 11/20/2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you so very much for writing this! It was beautifully written, faithful to the original plot yet it had such a refreshingly different feel to it, , andit had the most heart-warming ending I could have hoped for. I know you based this story on the ALW musical, which I adore, despite the fact that I am something of a leroux fan. I just needed to tell you how lovely this story was, and I will read "Learn to be lonely" when I can. I am considering writing a fan fic similar to this; namely, a retelling of the original story based on both the musical, and Leroux's book, but after reading yours, I fear mine will pale by comparison. Ah well, I hope you continue writing, and perhaps if I ever write my story, you will read it and tell me what you think.

Thanks again,