Reviews for Yours Forever
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was lovely. The characterization was spot on!
bec chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Loved it! Heart wrenching, and Ben was cute.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Cute stuff. Angsty but sweet.
Myriaddd chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I first read this a long time ago on TF.N, and now I can review it finally! Yay! The first time I read this, I was crying at the end. I was wowed by your characterization (sp?) and emotion that filled the story. This is a beautiful love letter, the type that everyone wishes they could get. This is now in my favs, and its going to stay that way!
sara chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
What do you mean that you write luke and mara out of charater? It wa sawesome! You should write more fanfics outbout luke and mara! I LOVED IT!
Heaven's Reaper chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Nice oneshot, its pretty deep.
CrazyMorbidity chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Aww! Sweet! I liked everything with Luke and Mara and farmoby Luke's note, beautiful! And Ben! Lil' Ben! The reason why I picked up the NJO books. Bravo! I must say.
JediKnightMuse chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Awe, this was so cute! Good job! I think it's kinda a good idea to keep the mission he's going on, and why he's going and what-not a mystery, especially if you have no ideas for what the mission is for. Even if you do, it's a cool type of mystery thing.
suzanne chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
o my gosh! that was so sad! but i liked it!
Mara look-a-like chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
WOW. It brought a tear to my eyes. It was so sad & I am glad you brought out a little bit of romantic tendisies to the bolth of them.
Luvinna chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I agree. This is a beautiful fic. Very well written. And I don't think you missed the characterizations at all.
hewgleymom chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Beautiful.

Nothing more needs to be said.