Reviews for Why Draco Should Not Be Using Tampons
0ddsocks chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
where d the speech marks go?
Sarahmcnally98 chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
I really enjoyed this story. One of the best I've read so far. It was funny to and I found myself howling with laughter at some parts expecially when draco asked about tampons and such.
Top job. :)
Femaledonkey chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
Really loved the body switching idea. It was hilarious. Especially the idea of Malfoy dealing with a period.
ValerieMalfoy chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT WAS AMAZING.
I think you are very tallented and should keep writing storys like this one funny,entertaing and catchy for the reader.
Keep writing please,
Love xx,
Valerie
zina chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
this is really an all round review. LOVED IT! hehe
Daaaamn chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Hermione held it in since the body switch? She didn't use the bathroom for two days..? That's some self-control, I tell you :P
bella malfoy cullen chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
Awww! I love it!
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Omg I saw the thumbnail for this and fell out of my chair laughing.
Spikeit151 chapter 14 . 6/6/2013
It was so hard trying to force down all the stupid laughs this fic kept coercing out of me (its 2:40 am) xD
Gosh this was entertaining, makes me REALLY want to switch bodies with someone now.
qnadia7 chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
I liked this chapter! But might I suggest you use those "-" marks? As in "How was your day today?" and stuff like that.
Lovely2b chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Loved it :) great story
DramioneLOVER chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
HAHA SOOO FUNNY ! Awesome chappie... :D
Yall chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
This story gave a humor-ic drama theme. Even though it's very funny you can see the main point of it all.

I love it.
I think I would appriciate it if you can make a One-shot epilogue part two. I don't know, your call. I just wanna find out if it'a boy or a girl. Lol!
Anyways, I loved it. l liked it.
Citfomp chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
Draco is such a perv.
Hahahahaha chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Hermione and draco are so funny
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »