Reviews for Why Draco Should Not Be Using Tampons
petrynronlover chapter 14 . 7/15/2019
Thanks for writing
unidentifedflyingobject chapter 14 . 6/10/2019
No joke read this in ONE DAY it is amazing omg so great
Cindyrainyday chapter 14 . 5/22/2019
Though the ending is a little rush, it's still a good and nice story. Their switching scene was so funny. You described them well. Thanks sharing, it's so hilarious and I really like it.
TaimmyJ chapter 14 . 5/17/2019
Very good! Kinda scary for me though since it was published when I was 3.
cshen.julienne chapter 14 . 11/23/2018
Cute read! Love it
Guest chapter 14 . 11/18/2018
My best bet is that you’re not going to see this. While I do have a passion for classic literature, sometimes I go off the beaten path and read a more contemporary story. I love Harry Potter and when I read a fic, I expect it to capture My utmost attention and stay true to the facts in the book. Your fic was interesting, well-written, full of humor, and overall incredible. Thank you for using proper grammar (although I caught some mistakes on your dialogue) and having well-organized story that was easy to read. I immensely enjoyed your writing. I do hope that you get to read this. Sincerely, a Fan.
horcrux chapter 14 . 11/14/2018
Wow! It was amazing though it went pretty fast.I guess you should have focused more on their emotions than the sex.
Anyway I hope you will write a sequel.
cdarby1 chapter 14 . 10/6/2018
Loved this! Thank you for sharing!
Pidanka chapter 14 . 10/6/2018
Seeet and funny (and steamy!) story, nice reading! :)
Chen.ccc chapter 14 . 9/3/2018
so lovely story!
sweet
Christine Barney chapter 14 . 8/24/2018
Cute and funny! Thanks for sharing!
James' Girl chapter 14 . 7/14/2018
Awwwww... Such a cute, short story! Loved it, especially the tasteful writing style of the steamy scenes. The banter and the progression of the story is quite cool too :)
Anonyme chapter 14 . 5/18/2018
Great story thank you for it !
Scorpia11 chapter 4 . 5/10/2018
I normally don't post until the end...but I have never laughed so hard in ny life! Thank you for this!
Wense chapter 9 . 5/10/2018
"You know how it is when you get those manly urges; when you just have to kill something, fix things, cook outdoors,..."
HAHAHAHA omg that was priceless :')
1,330 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »