Reviews for Why Draco Should Not Be Using Tampons
Intoxicate chapter 14 . 5/10/2018
This was sosososososo fucking cute I can’t oh my god this really makes me wish J.K. Rowling made a little more effort to make Draco a deeper character aaargghhh.
skyeryder01 chapter 14 . 3/18/2018
Really loved this!
Rachelletwin2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
Hello, sorry to bother you, I recently read a fic on AO3 titled, "Educating Draco" by Sammie921 and really enjoyed it and recommended it on my tumblr blog, but someone mentioned it was written by you and was stolen. Could you let me know if this is true? I don't want to recommend plagiarized work and I really enjoyed the story. You can contact me on tumblr or AO3 at Rachelletwin2.

Thanks!
meijinjun chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
Great story! Loved it! Thank you!
TelaVised02 chapter 8 . 12/2/2017
Why was there no punctuation in chapter 7. Kind of spoiled the chapter and annoyed me the whole time.
LionLadyBee chapter 14 . 11/11/2017
Lol that made me laugh when it said “damn Pervy teenagers” at the end.
NoraG chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
I loved it, thanks for writing and posting it!
iishq chapter 14 . 10/26/2017
Brilliant story, although the one thing you can improve on is focusing a bit more on their feelings towards each other during the body switch.
MotekElm chapter 14 . 10/15/2017
good job.
danydanybb chapter 14 . 10/13/2017
This story is awesome! So funny and cute! loveeee it
O-Hoshi chapter 13 . 9/15/2017
OH MY GOD. I WAS GOING TO CLICK THE NEXT CHAP AND WHEN I SAW THE LOTR, I WAS LIKE MAE GOVANNEN, MELLONIN.
TheOneWhoNomnomedBL chapter 6 . 7/22/2017
i'm lovin' it!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 6/22/2017
Do you guys have any idea how long I have been looking for the word 'Sanitary towel'?

For future reference, Wikipedia articles are a great way to resolve that sort of question, since they tend to include all of the terms used around the world in their first paragraph, they're easily searchable, and, if you know the term in another language, you can go to the equivalent article in that language's Wikipedia and then pick English from the languages sidebar.

(That's how I figure out French words for things without getting tripped up by homonyms. Open the Wikipedia page in English, then pick Français from the sidebar.)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/19/2017
*Smirk* Well, he had to put on a show in front of Lucius and Bellatrix didn't he?, anyway 'The boy who lived' took one for the team...
Wynterlace chapter 14 . 4/24/2017