Reviews for Why Draco Should Not Be Using Tampons
Vbygb chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I was a good to the other use this communication is going to go to HF h
Dramione Scorose chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
Okay, I just couldn't let this go: they did NOT switch bodies. That's not how Polyjuice potion works. Even if it is 'plus', Hermione woke in her own pajamas, meaning she TURNED into Malfoy. So the thing about blood does not work, Hermione is still a muggleborn, but with Malfoy's face, and Malfoy did NOT become a 'Mudblood'. Also, the mistake could have been overlooked if you didn't repeat 'in' her body so many times.
drxgonmalfoy chapter 14 . 1/3/2016
Loved it
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
OMG what happened to your dialogue?
dramione143 chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
I love you *too
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
I feel like going to the bitch and giving her the riot act with at least a 100 people from my school. Yeah, that's how many people love your story. Bitches like her are the reason why our society is malfunctioning. Probably one of those soccer mom bitches who no one invites to our school parties as homeroom mom.
crysm31 chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
loved it a lot! thank you!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
XD oh that wad a riot
Guest chapter 13 . 9/29/2015
(Sneer) And l personally think that the ferret should have use it on you, weasel, that way l would have got
my rocks off watching an ugly, filthy blood traitor like
yourself screaming in agony, music to my ears...
chibi-Clar chapter 14 . 9/21/2015
Cute!
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
"Forced to go Old Yeller on him" TOO SOON
Either way, hilarious fic. I laughed my ass off.
Don't you just love procrastinating so hard that you read entire fanfictions?
Experiment 000 chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
I commend you for taking the time to look up the English words for things as harry potter is such a British book series. If you ever need the English words for things again just PM me because I am English. Great story by the way!
Rosefeather chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
Hello there.
I quite like this story. Especially the beginning during their switch, that was very funny and also interesting. The leap from switching bodies to falling in love is a bit of a logical stretch, but in the grand scheme of things, it's not the most impossible scenario. :)
What I don't like though, is when Draco realizes he loves Hermione for more than her body while they are having sex. Maybe this is just a personal preference, but it feels so shallow and forced to do a reveal like that. I wish there was more building of friendship before that moment, but post switch. The awkwardness is understandable but I don't know if it should persist so long. Or, indeed, that it should go from being civil during the switch, to awkward after, to a relationship. I feel like there should be a slightly gentler ease into a relationship after the awkward phase.
But in all honesty, I do really like this story. I like the concept and the issues raised and the conflict, and I do like that Draco's conflict with his family becomes an issue, and I like the way in which it gets addressed, especially during the switch when Hermione finds out Draco isn't actually a purist.
Also, I like the ending a lot. It's light hearted and funny and ties up enough loose ends without giving away the next 20 years. It's open enough to continue, and closed enough to be perfectly fine as is.
Happy writing,
~ Rosefeather
characetsworld6891 chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
favorite lines: "If she was expecting him to start sporting freckles she had another thing coming." LOL and then the next best: "Draco didn't really care if it would become a boy or a girl. If it was a boy and he would go to Hogwarts, Draco hoped he would become Head Boy so he would be able to share the experiences he had and perhaps find the girl of his dreams.
And if it were a girl, he'd make damn sure she wasn't going to become Head Girl, because he'd be damned if some raunchy teenager was going to put his filthy hands on his daughters body." :D i just thought of the irony hahah anyhow great job!
characetsworld6891 chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
i did not know what rimming was
so i had googled it
needless to say i had figured it was something to do with anal, but i thought she just played with his balls or something.
i was indeed correct when i found it was to do with anal. *sighs* now i'm curious—eh eh nevermind
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »