Reviews for Why Draco Should Not Be Using Tampons
ronslilprincess chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
Poor Hermione! I would have done the same in her position. I don't think anyone wants Pansy to attack them like that. This was a great chapter! It had a more serious edge to it, but still wonderful. As always write more ASAP!

Willow23 chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
HAHA this is such a good plot line and story!

I suggest you keep writing immediately.

I love your style, it really is nice to find a piece of quality humor withot it being fake or i dunno...just not right.

Keep up the excellent work, cant wait to hear from you next

Willow23
Clairseach84 chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Quite amusing! Of course, the idea's been done before, but it's still interesting so far...especially with the cross-gender switch.

Especially enjoyed Hermione's comment about inbreeding in Pure Bloods. Very smart-mouthed, in a good way.
miriel216 chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
This is so funny! I have never seen this idea before and I'm glad to see something new! update soon!
SweetKlaineBows chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Hey! Here's your personnal stalker!

Normally, I don't really like Hermione/Draco ficts but this one is good! (yeah well, it has to be good since you wrote it!) I'll be looking for Part 2 tomorrow ;) Hope you put it up then!

Ginia x
Sara chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
I absolutely love this fic! Please write again soon! Good Job too by the way! -Sara
Sandalino Silvio Leif chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
very good. I was laughing so hard my brother decided to come check out what I was reading. Ithink the title has scarred him for LIFE!
ronslilprincess chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Malfoy in Hermione's body? Wonderful! ¬°Estupedno! Write more ASAP!

ronslilprincess chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
This is the most amusing story ever! I was laughing thru the entire thing. I can just imagine Malfoy in Hermione's body. I just find it very funny! Thank you! I was in a bad mood, until I read this story. It was absolutely wonderful, and you should definately write more of this, and more funny stories!

Meg chapter 3 . 11/27/2004
Wonderful story, I'm really enjoying the interaction between one of my favorite shippy couples. .
1,330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89