Reviews for The Mini
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
cute
VampireKissesUntamed chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Dang go Yugi! Jou so had it coming. Love the story and the ending is so cute! . hardly ever have endings that dont end in sex.
andysanime chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Good job on this story.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Okay the Japanese words didn't need to be peppered in there. I had to break from the story to see what they were saying. I kind of got lost about who's point of view I was in.

But I love how you write, you're descriptive and direct I like that. I really like that Jounouchi wanted to take it slow, you don't see that often in fics. I liked how you wrote both of them too for the most part.
AkiiRawrz chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
omg! That made me laugh so hard when i found out what yugi...just thinkin' about it makes me wanna laugh some more. haha! Most of my friends think its distubring but it is halarious! I love it! .
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
NICE!
NoaFuuma chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
that was so kawaii! love it! keep it up! ja ne!
The Hatta chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
If Yami already fucked Kaiba, then wouldn't Yugi not be a virgin. He wouldn't be a virgin because his body (with Yami's mind) fucked Kaiba, but, then again, he could be a virgin because it was Yami's mind who fucked Kaiba. Also couldn't Yugi be dating Kaiba and Jou at the same time(yugi could be a player)and wouldn't Jou get jealous occasionally? OK! I need to stop asking so many damn questions and stop fucking swearing *coughs ah hem!* sorry almost went into tangent mode sorry for swears, yelling, and too many questions!_ It was a cute story for a weird paring, I give it a B kinda short but very simple and cute!(If you could PRETTY PLEASE answer those questions_
Moon's-Wing chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
It's fun in Jou's head. And oh dear God, the cute. I think I got a couple cavities! *shakes fist* You'll be hearing from my dentist!

Seriously, though, awesome fic. Lov Yuugi's outfit.
RebootZ chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
AWE! IT WAS SO CUTE! Loved it! I never thought Id see Yuugi in a skirt tho, but now I dont want to picture him out of it.
HitomiNagaisa chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
aw soo cute please write more
Daisuke Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
You should make a sequel.I loved this fic!
Kijo-sama chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
uhwah! that was uberly kawaii! great work, I just love the YuugixJou pairing, they so...uberlu kawaii together!

Kath-chan
Shooby chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I absolutely loved this story. Oh, the fluff! It was incredibly well-written, and though a little OOC, it fit together so well I loved it more than if they were in-character. Does that even make sense? Anyway... I'm gushing. But I loved your fic. And I was wondering... you were ranting a little at the beginning about how the American editors changed all the good stuff. Where did you find the original stuff?
GoldenTwilight1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Yuugi privately thought they were both nymphomaniacs

Oh god. -hystericallaughter, gasp, wheeze- XD

Right then, wonderful story.