Reviews for Listening to the Rain
Saxzer chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Waaaaa! it's so cute... But I kinda lost in very hard english words...

it's so deep...
Rosa Mar chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
WOW! That was utterly sweet. I loved how you described the feelings one experiences at the coming of a storm or the falling of the rain and how these very feelings of exhilaration have become corrupted to Kira due to his inner state of guilt and turmoil. Fantastic work!
baitfish chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Oh my god, I loved this. It was beautiful; I especially loved the line you used for the summary and the last line.
Sesshomaru Is Mine chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I think this is bautifully written! THe story plot is good too, along with the choice of charries and scene.
099ckr990 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
aw, so sweet. cliche, yes, but still sweet. *frowns suddenly* you'll be adding to your collection of stuff, right? cuz this was good.
HeavenGoddess chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
aw cute! so cute! pure fluff! i ahte the rain...i hate thunderstorms. i dun know why. but sometimes i like them. it usaully means i cant ride my bike. bleh. anyway continue1
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Cute!*_* Nice story _~
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Kyaah, so cute. I love it. I'm glad you kept it realistic and made it so Kira stayed jaded. Please write more soon!

~firedraygon97
Freya Bobbissimo chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Cute *_*
Demon Girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
kittani chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
that was just too freakin adorable, and i didn't see any spoilers, not that i realized anyway. But that was just way too cute. i loved it.
Kitish Veldgryr chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
That was very well done. Kudos to you. I like your take on rain and the last line was priceless. Just wanted to let you know that your work is appreciated, thanks for posting it.

~Kitish
KiraHatesDresses chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Yes! I always wanted for someone to write about Kira's personality after the war... and finally someone has done it! Yay! Everything you described about his emotionless state was perfect! Good job! Even if you can't write sequels to all your other fics... if you keep writing Athrun/Kira fics, that's good enough for me!
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Aww, sweet.
Koyuki chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Aw... that is just so cute. *squeals* I feel really bad for Kira though. / At least he knows he has Athrun now! Yay for angsty-fluff! XD