Reviews for Of Snorkacks and First Years
Kahlann chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
That story's great. I especially loved when Luna said Harry could fly without a broom, and was going to fly to Hogwarts instead of taking the train...
TomFeltonzBride chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
It's a cute little story

But the part where she meets Parvati, Padma, Lisa etc... Lavender never said that she was Lavnder, nor did anyone else... So how did Luna know that she was in fact, Lavender?
Delleve chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Aww. That was sweet. I think you captured Luna's thoughts very well. Her musings had just the right mixture of dreamyness and reality and I loved how she and Ginny interacted. Very nice job of slipping in hints about the diary and Ron and Harry not being on the train. Great job!
Kutoja chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I'm sorry to have to contact you this way, but your e-mail isn't visible. You responded to my review as the nitpick.

"One problem:

Swords weren't invented until 2,0 or so B.C, and Earth's Children takes place in about 25,0 to 30,0 B.C. So how the HECK did Broud know about them?"

"The Glaciers retreated thousands of years before 1 AD. So how the HECK did the Ancient Romans see them in 250 BC?"

What I meant was in the thousands, but decided to get rid of the last two zeroes. It does that if you use multiple _anything_. Notice the commas? That's what turned two thousand, twenty-five thousand and thirty-thousand into.

I write what I mean, and proofread before I submit, so except for uncaught typos, almost all mistakes in my reviews are the result of .
Morggy chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Hi Amy!

Well I really like this! I've always felt Ginny and Luna were good friends and I think you tackled Luna perfectly, I like how you set her dad as well. I hope you do more Luna-ish stuff in the future!