Reviews for Black Rose
ciaranoelle chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
Harry and Lasarus together! Update soon!
Leanora chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
Fantastic story! I really love this one! Keep up the great work!
Merme Cullen chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
it made me cry
Lucifer001 chapter 11 . 3/8/2005
hm did you ever think about making her an animagus in the making? Or maybe making her special like being able to interrupt dreams from other people or being able to enchant certain objects and do something to them like... dreamcatchers or something. Anyways, this story is turning out really well but you might want to try to describe things a bit more so the reader can get a better visual of the area the character is in, other than that this story is getting really good!
Ladydeath167 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Hi hannah its me Bree-Anna you changed your name again have a nice vacation
Silent Cry 639 chapter 11 . 12/13/2004
Here I am again! That last story was so good that I decided to check this one out. Boy, am I glad I did! This is the best one from you yet! Woot! I absolutely love it! Keep up the great work! Update soon! Woot!

~Silent Cry 639~

P.S. I will help you with "Death to Death" as soon as I finish chapter ten of "The Spring"! I might expand it though! Woot! So why don't you get started on that, and then I'll help you after! KK?
Siriusly Deluded chapter 11 . 12/11/2004
Wow! It's been a while! Thank you for all your help! I finally got the story up! I'm a bit depressed at the lack of reviews but hopefully it will pick up. This chapter was short, but at least it was informative! Great job! You say something big is going to happen soon? I wonder what...hmm... Anyways, update soon!

Luv always,

~Siriusly Deluded~
lupin-luver-72 chapter 11 . 12/10/2004
its been a while and i see u changed ur name...well i decided to delete my story it was bad and was going no where. I've been busy also. chapter was short but inforative. keep up the good work

-hope for it to be longer next time ;-)

-Kelsey
boobookeys chapter 11 . 12/9/2004
YAY! your story is finally updated. what have you been doing? anyway, whoa. death eaters chasing after her in the forbidden forest? why is lasarus there anyway? have u watched the POA movie yet? did you like it? so many questions. so little time...sigh. plz update soon! :D
Sweet 16 Movie Buff chapter 11 . 12/8/2004
Sorry, didn't feel like logging in.

But . . . NOPE! No suggestions! This was a great chapter and I loved the Remus and Lasarus interaction. I'm so glad you updated, I've been waiting and waiting and waiting . . . and now I have this wonderful addition! YAY!

I don't know if I've said this before, but I really like Lasarus, she's not snotty and perfect, she's seems like a pretty good blend.

Update pronto, please!
poke-the-sleeping-dragon chapter 11 . 12/7/2004
i did enjoy it and sorry i don't have time for a longer review because your story certainly deserves it.

good job, keep up the good work, keep your chin high, and what not.

um, ok,

luvers,

maddie
imogenhm chapter 10 . 10/30/2004
please update this story again as soon as you can cause it's really good and i can't wait for more.
Bree-Anna chapter 10 . 10/27/2004
Hi hannah I'm writing a review in some of your storys

he fell through the veil
Siriusly Deluded chapter 10 . 10/18/2004
I like how you made everyone think that Sirius is still alive. That's more realistic. Great job! This story is going really well. How come our story isn't doing too well? Hmm... *ponders this for a minute*

HEY! PEOPLE! WHY AREN'T YOU READING "MY LAST BREATH"? IT'S REALLY GOOD! I PROMISE! AND BESIDES I HAVE PARTIAL CREDIT FOR THE STORY, OR AT LEAST THE IDEA. READ IT! *does hypnotyizing thingy* READ IT...READ AND REVIEW...please!

~Siriusly Deluded~
poke-the-sleeping-dragon chapter 10 . 10/12/2004
aiya! seriously worth it. good story, sorry i didn't review sooner, just started the story but is very good so please do more!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »