Reviews for Bookworm and the Beast
blacky chapter 13 . 8/25
back again to actually comment on the plot
I like what you did with it. Its a new spin to a very often told tale and you make it work!
alas- I am neary falling asleep over my keyboard, so goodnight!

PS: No I do not think you are overly bitchy in your authors' notes. seriously... ophelia and leartes? What the hell? Who got that one wrong? And how did they manage to come to that conclusion? oO
Well, miracles happen. Shit happens, too.
blacky chapter 1 . 8/25
woohooo! a promise of correct language... while English is not my native language all these wording mishaps of their/they're/there and definitely/defiantly etc.
a rare occurence ;)
Now for the plot...! see/read you later :)
curiousbookworm chapter 19 . 8/16
You're almost done, so please finish, I definitely read this when I was in high school - and now I'm in college. And j would like to know how this goes before I get a real job! Also did you ever make it to the 2012 Olympics in London?
ellce3736 chapter 19 . 7/17
I like where this story went as I read it I'd like to read the last bit, hopefully I don't have to wait ten years lol
mrsfirelady chapter 19 . 7/1
Any chance this will be finished? I've really enjoyed it very much. x
I like how u don't butcher the characters discriptions and personalities. U kept the characters how they were intended to be. Draco is meant to be cold, hateful. And in the beginning I like how Hermione hated him cause she was suppose to
Finally have a favorite story
Less then a handful of authors can write a proper fanfic without butchering the characters
thattwosidedgirl chapter 19 . 4/25
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS FUCKING THING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I LOVE IT I LOVE IT PLEASE FINISH IT!
Nat chapter 13 . 4/11
Fic was ok. Unoriginal plot, decently written, but started getting really slow at about this point. Not worth it to continue at this point, especially knowing it's been abandoned. Perhaps the author should have spent more time writing the fic than writing responses to critical reviews.
KathrineMalm chapter 19 . 4/9
This is amazing!
Three years. You said one more chapter and an epilogue and it's been three years. I remember reading this when you first wrote it and it's just as good as I remember but it would have been so nice to read that final chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
"Weasel" not "Weasle".
Danielle.vball chapter 19 . 9/8/2015
If you could update that would be really cool!
BlaackPepper chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
This story has seriously put me through an emotional roller coaster. Can't wait for you to update I wanna hear about their happily ever after!
Dauntless4eva chapter 19 . 7/4/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS
Jillian13.2000 chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
Please post the final chapters!
1,906 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »