Reviews for Bookworm and the Beast
Caro09 chapter 19 . 10/3/2017
So sad this isn’t finished. It’s amazing!
ImFine chapter 2 . 9/18/2017
This is my third time reading this story - and every time I am dumbfounded why McGonnagall would not let them eat!
Yohann chapter 19 . 8/24/2017
Hoping for moooore
Geekydork chapter 11 . 8/22/2017
I realize it's been years, but I'm writing only on Thur off chance that someone about to start this story reads reviews first.

The description for this story is "This is a romantic comedy. There will be laughter. There will be sex. There will be awkward moments."

But I'm at Ch11 and Draco is sneaking into Hermione's bed to feel her up while she's sleeping and holding her against the wall to kiss her. It's very non-con and that's not my cup of tea, and not what I was expecting from any of the descriptions. Then, I see a bunch of comments about a rape a few chapters later.

So, if you don't want to read these things, skip this story.
rdixon571 chapter 19 . 6/16/2017
Ghah! Where's the last chapter?!
Alright, fiiiine. I shall wait patiently on bended knee... ;-)
rdixon571 chapter 18 . 6/16/2017
I have never reviewed a story or chapter of anyone's before but I just gotta say... I freaking love your sense of humor. You! You are hilarious! I love you. You and your shenanigans.
LilithRisen chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Good idea but a nose isn't an organ
Guest chapter 19 . 5/14/2017
I love this! Seriously can't wait and hope you update soon :)
WinterWillows chapter 19 . 5/13/2017
Oh wow, I love this story so much! Please, please, please complete it. Pretty please?
misslyss3592 chapter 10 . 4/26/2017
best line ive ever read "how dare you try to seduce me on a school night!" haha gold
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
that poem is amazing! Reminds me a Byron classic
Guest chapter 19 . 4/13/2017
Aaagggghhh. I need that final chapter and epilogue!
sarahbaggins chapter 7 . 3/25/2017
Points for the alternative ending!
incandescent imagination chapter 19 . 3/18/2017
It's been years... and I really love this story. F*** the others who bitch about you in the reviews because this is amazing. I love it. I hope you update soon, and it says right here that you would never give up on this story. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/9/2017
Nobody should be told that they deserve to die. There is a reason, like you said before, that people are prescribed certain medications. Just like the fact that insane asylums and straitjackets exist.
1,928 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »