Reviews for Bookworm and the Beast
that poem is amazing! Reminds me a Byron classic
Aaagggghhh. I need that final chapter and epilogue!
sarahbaggins chapter 7 . 3/25
Points for the alternative ending!
SapphireRubyHilton chapter 19 . 3/18
It's been years... and I really love this story. F*** the others who bitch about you in the reviews because this is amazing. I love it. I hope you update soon, and it says right here that you would never give up on this story. :)
Nobody should be told that they deserve to die. There is a reason, like you said before, that people are prescribed certain medications. Just like the fact that insane asylums and straitjackets exist.
Mari-Fox chapter 19 . 3/7
I love this! Please update, i know its been like a few years but i just want to know the last two chapters!
Aryastark21 chapter 18 . 3/6
Are you continuing this fic?
My now all time favorite line from ANY fanfic with Hermoine is "how dare you try to seduce me on a school night!" Omg I'm dying!
A person chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
I know that there is an overwhelming possibility that you have closed this account or have completely forgoten about it. Since it is near Christmas I wanted to take the time to tell you how deeply I feel your loss. I have lost more people than I can count in my short time on this Earth. The feeling of grief is so familiar to me that I feel it on a daily basis. I'm going to stop right now and spare you my life story. Even though you may have not been close to him, and the fact that it was a long time ago jsut gives me more reason to write this. I wish I had the right words to display my affection and understanding, just know I care.
Merry Christmas
Rae Warfield chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
I think I'm half reading this story for your sarcastic commentary as that both are brilliantly written and highly amusing Madame Bitch.
Vane3131 chapter 19 . 10/16/2016
So great
WarMad13 chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
Haha muffin represents balls lol
blacky chapter 13 . 8/25/2016
back again to actually comment on the plot
I like what you did with it. Its a new spin to a very often told tale and you make it work!
alas- I am neary falling asleep over my keyboard, so goodnight!

PS: No I do not think you are overly bitchy in your authors' notes. seriously... ophelia and leartes? What the hell? Who got that one wrong? And how did they manage to come to that conclusion? oO
Well, miracles happen. Shit happens, too.
blacky chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
woohooo! a promise of correct language... while English is not my native language all these wording mishaps of their/they're/there and definitely/defiantly etc.
a rare occurence ;)
Now for the plot...! see/read you later :)
curiousbookworm chapter 19 . 8/16/2016
You're almost done, so please finish, I definitely read this when I was in high school - and now I'm in college. And j would like to know how this goes before I get a real job! Also did you ever make it to the 2012 Olympics in London?
1,918 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »