Reviews for i feel sick
Vixen Rouge chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
haha brilliant I love Hojo's sickness and talk with Jeny! the comparison of Aerith and Lucia's hair's good too, I think I do like this vision of Hojo and Jeny, and the fact you actually made Red and Aerith make it is amusing XD nice end!

...Shiva goddess, I love Hojo!

Vixen Rouge, 'the guy with the red hair'
Mako-Magic chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
when i first played the game when i was 12 i had no idea what was going on in that tube! when i was 14 and played it again i was horrified! (and then laughed my head off!)

mako
Mishirith chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
O.o Hojo is sick. XD
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
o.o! cloud buddy, you took the words right out of my mouth. dude, first physcotic (sp?) i've ever read. SWEET! lol. man, i was actually really wondering what hojo was doing before AVALANCHE came to the rescue. well, keep on writing! .
kikuuu chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
lol! thats was REALLY good.
Soul of Ashes chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Such an interesting take on what Hojo was *doing* before they arrived... a bit awkward, very psycho and nice... I love reading a good psychotic read once in awhile... especially about Hojo...
joeygenderless chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Named after a Jhonen Vasquez comic, isn't it?

I like this, it's emotional, but very breif and to the point. *clap* Memorably superior.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Well, that certainly wasn't what I was afraid it might be. Quite an intelligent piece of work you have here. I think Cloud said exactly what I'm thinking about Hojo at this moment.