Reviews for Driven
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Wonderful! I absolutely love your Lucian/Sonja fics, I'm so glad you've written them. This was beautifully sad and makes me ache for Lucian and Sonja all over again. I loved this, great job.
x emmalisa x chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
This nearly made me cry! Beautiful! :) I loved the flash backs. x
Genicida chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Very good story. I think you wrote this in way that really explains how Lucian truly saw her and what she did for him emotionally and otherwise.
Juliette Louise chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I just stumbled upon your collection of stories and I'm SO glad I did. Even though I've been crying a lot while reading the Lucian-related ones. I am in awe of your writing prowess. :-)
Erica chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
This was beautiful. You've truly mastered the emotions involved with this couple.
My-Husbands-Wifey chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Oh, this is absolutely amazing...I want to read more of what you write now because this is just written so well! I love it!

Spelllesswonder29 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
wow that was great!I was listening to the LOTR soundtrack while reading it and it made it so good! The music fit to it so well. I love it.
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
What beautiful writing :) Thank you for introducing me to my first taste of Underworld fan fiction. You captured the angst and anguish of Lucian and Sonja so well.
vampirehuntr00 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Hey! Another underworld ficlet from the amazing Jess J! My hunger has been filled! Every time I see the part with Sonja and Lucian my stomach does all these flippy flops... and I got the same sad feeling in this fic... which is a good thing... Great Job!

Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
AS always your mastery of them as a couple astounds me. I love it, I love it, I await more.
Quoth Aurora chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
silverkiss888 chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Aw that was so good! And so sad! I really loved how you described Lucian's and Sonja's feelings, it was beautifully written. You have to continue.