Reviews for No Time To Breathe
TaintedSinner chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
write another chapter already
Annakin chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Keep Going. I want to read more.
Redneck626 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I like the way you portrayed Padme finding out she was pregnant. Great job!

Doreen chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I really liked it. Could ya please do a second chapter with Padme telling Anakin the news. I think it'd be interesting to read.
nextwave00 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
I hope you are planning on adding to this, I really like it!
MeyaRose chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
It's wonderful! It's so hard to find a good Star Wars ff that is accurate in what the movies have said.
padme fleur chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
hi i've just read ur fan fic and I reckon it has a lot of potential and i just hope you continue it!
Loufiction chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
This is SO cute !
Spera Crinis chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Great. Amazing characterization for Padme. It was a great storyline as well. :)
Kazzy chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I think it is sad, knowing what's going to happen in the future.

You've done a brilliant job in getting Padmé emotions right. She's scared, because it's a big thing, becoming a parent, but it's an even bigger thing, with so many variables which could make her life hell. But she's happy too.

The ending was nice, letting her know that Anakin was alive and well. At least she gets that little bit of joy before everything goes to hell.

A nicely written piece that doesn't try to force anything into it that doesn't need to be there. We know what's going to happen, we don't need to be told it in a fic, and you've done well not to add too much premonition into this. I think that would have done it disservice.
AdraLoran chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Wow, this is great! I'm really impressed!
liz chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Unfortunately, Padme is very wrong about her child's life being perfect. Nice fic!
Misti Wolan chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Hm… I wonder if her discovery will be more like that or not. Episode I probably won't cover it, since she'll be heavily pregnant at that point. My guess is she'll know all along, since she's Force-sensitive (lines cut out of Episode II indicate this). But I must admit your spin does seem more likely.

Master Solo chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I guess Anakin hasn't turn yet. Great fic!