Reviews for Shooting Hoops
DinoDina chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This was amazing
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Gunn was thinking about Wesley.
gopie chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
The change in the story's direction was quite subtle so the flow wasn't interrupted. It's quite something to be able to do that and still write a good story but you did it! Loved Gunn's observation of Wesley.
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Wow. I hadn't realized you'd written this story too. Was looking over some of your other stories, after becoming so engrossed in the Guardian trilogy, and came across this story again. I read it a while ago, when the review thing was crapping out, and actually was looking for it again a couple of days ago. Too cool.

I love this one too. It's just.. Perfect. I really like the way it captures everything.. And makes perfect sense while doing it. Showing how both people changed their ways of thinking for a while, and also how on Earth Wes could live as long as he did with no powers, and without really knowing how to fight for most of his life. Even though the intelligence and common sense would help him out alot in staying in the heart-beating world. :) But I really do love this fic. I'd love to see it acted out, 'coz it would fit in so well as a missing scene.
shahid chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
VERY NICE! plz write more.
shahid chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
VERY NICE! plz write more.
nycgrl chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Loved it. It was great how you used a basketball game to be the "Band-Aid" of their Wes and Gunn's relationship... or rather something you always knew was there but didn't know to look. Anywho, great work!
KColl2003 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Gunn's perspective on Wes was very interesting.

Good fic.
Tariq chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Hi. Its a right shame that there aren't more G-centric fics. VERY VERY WELL WRITTEN!
FredWes chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I loved it! can you write another chapter or something? :)