Reviews for Don't Ever Let Me Forget Who You Are
Ally-Kat722 chapter 16 . 6/12/2005
AH! *cries* It's over! *sniffle* But it's a happy ending, so I guess it's okay. *smiles while sniffling* It's been really good! It's a great story! *crying cuz it's over and smiling cuz it happened*

Keep up the good work, onee-san!

Ally-Kat
Rosencrantz chapter 14 . 5/27/2005
honestly, i think its slightly dropping

sorry, but u wrote so well when it was more... real. its still good, but just not quite the same.

while you keep writing, though, ill keep reading
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
this is pretty lame n wierd, but thats my opinion, so dont b 2 discouraged -
rikku418 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Paine would never smile and wave at someone.

not even Baralai.

any way good story
Ally-Kat722 chapter 14 . 5/27/2005
You should have heard me squeal when I got the e-mail for the update. I think I might have woken up somebody. (Time of review: 5:46 a.m.) "guado roach that refused to die" lmao That was perfect! Seymour *cracks knuckles* Man, you're right, this story does make you hate him more, tho for me, there's probably no one ever created (real or not) that I've hated more. It's really good! Now what's gonna happen? ARGH! Cliffhanger! ;) It's alright, I'll survive.

Keep writting!

Ally-Kat

P.S. Aquestia? In any relation to Aquestren? ;)
Rosencrantz chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
finally, u update again - great as always
Ally-Kat722 chapter 13 . 3/17/2005
*screams* TO SHORT! AH! NO! What happens next? What? *breathing* Keep going girl! I LOVE IT! But still... WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? Please hurry and write the next chapter! *calming down* Ok, later!
Shadowed Tears chapter 12 . 1/26/2005
If you donn't update, I will kick you in the spleen! (lol) Great story! Keep writing, or die. And Baralai is mine -
Ally-Kat722 chapter 12 . 1/7/2005
Saravelda you kick ! This rocks! Kerra and Baralai are great, and FINALLY! It took them long enough! _ It's great! Keep writing! I can't wait to read more of ur stuff! *Yuna-style action* Yeah!
Chang Kuei chapter 10 . 11/30/2004
wow! you r so cool this is a great story and i dont just say that to everyone!

*person stands behind her* person: Yes she does

Tiyuri: Wha...who are you?

person: Im your enemy!

Tiyuri: Oh,ok!

person: Well see ya later

Tiyuri: Keep the story going! Im coming back when i destroy this person, Bye
Ally-Kat722 chapter 9 . 8/15/2004
Hey girl! I'm glad you wrote one more. That was good. (realEmotion!) I can't wait for more. I'll have more soon too. (Within the next two weeks, I think.) I can't wait for marching season or KH:CoM. (Three months and 1 day!) Well, c ya' around. Later!
Blame it on the Reine chapter 8 . 8/15/2004
Another fabulous chapter! I can't get enough of your story! I'm addicted! .!
Ally-Kat722 chapter 8 . 8/11/2004
You've done it again! If only it lasted longer. I feel so sorry for those two. It's just...I don't know. I love it though! My second chapter's on the way too. And like I said, there's a part for you chaos' angel. (Hint, hint, ha ha.) C ya' later girl!
Rhain chapter 8 . 8/10/2004
OMG! Your story is so good! No doubt one of the best I've ever read! Your story is on my fav stories list and you are on my fav authors list! I really look forward to the next chapter. I've been writeing a story with an original character too, and Baralai... Not copying you, I've had the idea for a while (not up yet, but I am in chapter 5). Anyhoo, your story really rocks and I hope you update soon!
Blame it on the Reine chapter 7 . 8/8/2004
"The sunlight melted through the windows in the Celsius’ cabin like a river of gold falling across Baralai’s sleeping eyes, causing them to open and fill with it’s sparkling light. "You are a goddess! OMG! Sorry I haven't been to in a while I was on vacation. I couldn't wait to read another chappy of your story! Your descriptions are always so brilliant.