Reviews for Iris
rockergurl13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
THIS IS REALLY GOOD! and i LOVED that last line!
rob star 4 ever chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
ITS OKAY BUT I WASNT FEELING THE LOVE THERE.
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Oh, so you are trolling for sympathy reviews, eh!

This does not suck, and you know it! I would normally be constructive, and point out that you had a few typos and grammatical errors, but I am going to be mean and not tell you. I also will not mention anything about the story being original, or creative. I will not tell you that you were not OOC. I will not be manipulated by your shameless huckstering...Oops... . Well, anyway, you get 2 booyahs. Vin
Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Aw, that's so cute!
RobinRox13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I liked it!u should do another RobStar fic!don't retire yet!
jess chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
aw that was sweet so she was saying that his eyes were perfict, ya know his eyes in my guess are blue
Ramen Noodles chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
This was a clever fic! I love it to pieces! I think that you should be prouder of it- its well written, smart, touching, and it was interesting th whole way through!

RN
Silverflare07 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I have a broom too you know Chibi!

So first just let me say:

AW! Thank you so much for dedicating this beautifully written fluff to me! That is the most sweetest thing that anyone has said to me and I am happy to hear that I helped and encouraged you. You did the same for me.

I'm glad I randomly decided to check your bio and found this! Or I would have had to wait til my Grandma's comp was fixed (I'm on my dad's now) to read it!

And Silver is pleased and glowing because of you. The bestest big internet sister anyone could ever have!

Peace! *_v*
eventidespirit chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Wow, that was lovely. How sweet, she was trying to paint his eyes all along.
bunny133 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
It was SO sweet! I don't know why you won't write another rob/Star fic for a while because it was REALLY good! I hope you decide to write another rob/star fic! I really enjoyed this one!
moezy-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
This wasn't OOC at all! You portrayed Robin and Star perfectly! How could you doubt that? Don't retire from writing fanfics! You have a wonderful gift! You describe scenes very well, and I am able to picture it in my mind! And I can only do that when something has very good depth and reason!
Uranasu chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
That was good! A total turn on things, kinda like that one story were the justice league and the teen titans are at a ball or something and starfire's weak and...something like that. But...was this story suppose to have a moral lesson or point of wisdom in it? Cuz I'm feelin that and...well...its good. I don't know how else to say it, so work with me here. AND! I'm going to recommed this story to others! So if no one else reads this you will all perish! And there's no dragon balls to save you this time! Cuz...um...nice story chibi.
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Ah...FABULOUS! WONDERFUL!

and as my friend Laora would say ... koow (her equivelant of cool)
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
This is awesome! It's not OOC at all! It waswonderful and inspiring! Keep writing!