Reviews for Nelson's Wake Up Call
jkbat chapter 1 . 2/7
This was a wonderful little fic, thank you for the smiles X'D
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Awesome!
Shadowed Night Sky chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Go Terry! Good job in portraying the characters, you did a really good job on all of them!
jaistashu chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
My older sis showed me this story on her laptop and said that I had to read it. Well, I read it and I loved it! Go Terry!
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
heh, I liked it! Nice work
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
That was a good little ficlet. I liked it. :D It's fun to read about other characters sometimes. Not mention it's fun seeing Nelson get his ass handed to him. Never liked him much. Anyways, I'm off to read more of your stuff. :D
Kazuko1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Really liked this. Made my Terry-is-so-cool parts squee. Great use of Nelsons point of view too.
Shelly chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
LOL. Awesome piece of work! Totally had me laughing and gawking. Ironic enough, I can see this story being true enough.
moondancercat chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Hah, stupid Nelson. Shows him to mess with Ter, that's for sure. Stupid boy.
Tomy chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Sweet! That was true poetic justice. Course, I really like Nash getting his butt whooped like that. *eg*
Comics Girl chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Cool!

I love how you showed that Terry is still aware even when asleep. that is so cool. Nelson so deserved it and i'm glad at where you stopped Terry from doing anything. I think the threat was all that Nelson needed. Good Going. As you say "keep penning".
JuhFreak chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Haha, good ending, good ending. Nelson learned a lesson, but he's not about to show it! Excellent.

You word things excellently. I love your description and the flow of the story-telling, besides keeping everyone in character. (Mwahaha.) You made a few punctuation errors, but hey, we're all learning, and I can tell you're going to be a writer someday! ;)

Keep doing things for us poor, lonely BB fans!
Dennis chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I loved it! Even better was the fact the Nelson got his ass handed to him by Terry while he was still asleep, even if his eyes were open!
Knottaclue chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Great point-of-view! And so in character for all three of them. Thanks for a very enjoyable read. Hope to see more of your writing in this category.
Amber chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
This was a great story.

you have got great talent.

I hope you write more Batman Beyond story's.

I also liked how it's in Nelson's point of view

and I really can see him thinking that.

well keep up the good work.

BYE :)