Reviews for A Thousand Words
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
"i think our pictures do have sex"

classic.
wuodihtcywe chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
that was really confusing, cute once I got it, but confusing.
ClockworkScales chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
As a french-speaker... the french is not so good. Sorry to say, it's actually fine, it's just not natural for french people to say things in that way.

Does the light in the refrigerator stay on when you shut the door? Yes, it does, I've witnessed it. :P

Nice little dialogue there, though 'round the middle what with them going at it like rabbits, dialogue doesn't fully cover it. We can only guess what's happening.

And yeah, I think their pictures have sex too.
Siriusly-Moony92 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
hmm ive actually always wanted to know if the light in the fridge stays on when you close it...

great fic :)
timme chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
cute. very nice. the french was a bit painful though. online translator? i would suggest sticking with a language you actually know, but Remus always did seem French. i wonder why; i don't recall any mention in the books. ah well. we love our boys anyway.
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Great! I haven't read just a dialouge story like that but it certainly didn't need anything else to get the story across. Love the idea that the pictures have sex when no ones around.
calcifer chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Remus speaking french . . . ug. (That was a positive ug, meaning bloody brilliant only slightly less articulately, in case you mistake my meaning :).)

Heheh this was great thanks!
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Excellent, loved it!
greenbananas chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
LMFAO! That's hilarious. Great fic. *applauds*
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
A little confusing, but I liked it anyway.
Demonic Reivun chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Hahaha I LOVE your work! *TACKLES HUGS*

MORE!
Bittersweet Revenge chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
mwahahah... I never actually thought of that, what a clever idea... hihi... I knew the portraits go at it like rabbits! mwahah... hillarious, bravo.
Piaohara chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
*giggles*

Gosh that was ~hot LOL..

More?
Jersey Princess chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
*grins* Well done! Random!

x Kirstie x
Skreech chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Oh! I loved it! w SiriusxRemus is one of my favorite pairings! XD more! That french part was funny too, even though I dont know a hint of it. XD!