Reviews for Dark Inheritance
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
Interesting story. Dark. Intriguing. In need of continuation. ::chuckles:: I'm very much interested in seeing how this ends. If at all possible, that is.
Ranryuujin Omega chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
Do you plan to update this? It's been four years.
ApocSM chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Vanipon chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
Nice fic, a bit dark but nonetheless a good fic. I'm a bit of a fan of uniting Akane and Ranma, but I also agree that for Akane be able to see past her unger a huge shock must happen.

So I do not know if you'll pair ranma to someone or not and I'm curious as to what will happen.
dreamer chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
I like your story, it reminds me of Tiger Claw, but I hate how you portray Akane, I LOVE ALL the characters in the series. Without one, the whole series wouldn't be the same.

I thought it's unfair, considering afterall that they've been through in the anime and managa I don't think Akane's character is that much of an B* if you know what I mean. I mean you made her to look like she's ready to explose any moment, that all her character growth throughout the whole series just disappear. I mean she's an anger problems, but that's due to jealousy, and near the end of the series I think she kinda mellow out a lot cuz she realize Ranma do care for her.

(Even if she's dense, she's considerate. Also, after living with Ranma for almost 2 years, following him everywhere (where there's a Ranma, there's an Akane)I think she of all people would be the first to realize there's something wrong with Ranma. She's always set her anger aside to help him when he really needed it, what makes it any different now. I mean sure she beats the poor guy, but she never beats him when he's down.

Especially after what happen in China, I doubt she would reverse back to be such a childish, brattish behaviour. Another thing I've notice about Akane is that she's VERY ...hm..conservative. no that might not be the word. I'm not sure but what I notice throughout both TV and Manga is that she doesn't let any guy touch her (other than Ranma) and she wouldn't try to hug another guy no matter how depressed (other than Ranma) She's not the clingy type and that's what I like about her character, she's cute in the sense that she's (hehehe...quoteing Kuno) "pure". Her insecurety make her shy and braving her shyness once in a while to show her feeling it's kinda cute.(same goes for Ranma, they're so cute cuz of this reason, as well as it's the reason that causes all their problems)

And Ukyo, I don't know, I think you make Ranma goes way too easy on her. I hope this isn't a Ukyo/Ranma. I have nothing against her. I think she's so cool, but she's better suited with Ryoga. Why? she's TOO many ideas about what her relationship with Ranma SHOULD be like. All revolving a quiet peaceful life, while Ranma is destined to live an interesting live. I think she's cool and nice, but sometimes it makes me wonder about her. I mean in real life. A person that obessess with revenge. Spending 10 years of her life single-mindedly training to kill someone (and that someone is a 6 years old best friend)-it's scary, you know what I mean? Maybe I'm just the kind of person who doesn't like to hold grudes for very long, but-then again, after all the teasing and then the family business cheated right from under them by a best friend, I would want revenge too.

In a way she reminds me of Ryoga, I think he and her would understand each other. Both driven by feeling of betrayal and hold long grudes (even if it isn't all the other person's fault) Blaming others for their own actions. Ukyo blame Ranma that she has to give up her childhood and feminme, (but no one asked her too, she CHOOSE that life style and it's not Ranma's fault, but he's father) and Ryoga blaming Ranma for his lateness -and everything else-it's really silly and I think I'm writing too much.

Anyway, I like your story, I really do. And I'm not trying to be rude or mean, but I really thought it's unfair...hehehe...you're do a good job and I hope you continue
JohnnyG chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
Interesting story. I hope you allow Ranma to embrace the darkness. There are too few stories like that. Keep up the good work.

Best,

JohnnyG
Peter Kim chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
keep up the good work!
vedmid chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
Just now gave this a chance and I like what I've read. I'm enjoying the emergence of the neko-ken within Ranma and I'm looking forward to seeing it continue.

Oh, and the end of the scene with Ukyo and Konatsu was nice, I haven't seen many stories that had Konatsu helping ranma so I'm really looking forward to what might come of that.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
It's Mousse, not Mouse.
Innortal chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
Very well done, looking forward to more.

Innortal
tkdl chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
are there any pairings in this fic?

or is all about ranma?

update soon
Inverness chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
Wow, great story so far, please update soon
Death Dealer chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
I say kill them all.
Athenais chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
I like it. It so wonderfull dark but it is nice that some put in some more thought of the neko-ken and that it has consequences. And i hope it will not be Akane with Ranma or one of is ending up death.
Silverscale chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
Interesting chapter, keep it up, and I sure hope you won't make it a Akane/Ranma.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »