Reviews for Bitten
Laurie Jupiter chapter 13 . 6/21/2007
Your story is so cool. Your characters have definitely interested me, they are not so flat like a lot of OC's. You should continue soon, I'm starting to like the romance between Velkan and Mara.
Kay50 chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
i love ure story and cant wai update
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 13 . 11/2/2004
Wicked chapt! Can't wait to see what Velkan plans to do. _
ModestySparrow9 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Ooh...that was good. A nice chapter. I've only seen the movie one and a quarter times, but I hope to buy it soon and start writing a fanfiction of my own. Yours is really good so far. I'm only on the forst chapter, but I like it. Nice word choice.

-Modesty
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 12 . 9/4/2004
Wicked Chapter! _

Can't wait for the next one!
Ganshano Toki chapter 12 . 9/1/2004
Megs, i want you to WRITE MORE!
Midnight-Ophelia chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
Darn it you!*chases after phoenixasending with a giant spork* Update you've gotta update! BEFORE I DIE!Thank-you.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 11 . 8/5/2004
*grins* Another chapter! _

Interesting,can't wait for more!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 10 . 8/4/2004
Yey! _

Nice chapter.

I enjoy writing too but I don't usually write much done when I focuse too much on it.

Can't wait for the next update!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 9 . 7/25/2004
Wicked Chapt!

*cries* No updates for a week? No! *stops crying* Oh well,I'd wait a year for the next update if I had to-but don't actually update in a year please! _
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
Wicked Story! _

Please Keep Writing!
Midnight-Ophelia chapter 7 . 7/12/2004
Hi it's me morwinda. I'm soo sorry I havn't

reviewed for a few chapters, I'v been out of town for the last week and just got back two days ago.

Anyway i'm coght up in this story so exspect

more reviews from me.

sincerly,

morwinda

P.S. I wish I could give you momey but i'm afrad I'm just as broke.
Ganshano Toki chapter 6 . 7/11/2004
megan you ROCK!
The Mikado chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
Hmm...lifetime supply of cholate or Velkan...can't choose...:dies: Love the way your story keeps going. Keep it up!
Midnight-Ophelia chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
* snorts* That's funny. Being definte is fun! I should know, i do it all the time. And I think I have a new fav qwot. " If you growl at me again I'll bite you myself." I laughed so hard, I had the whole libary looking at me me( ya, I'm at the libary.

I am ,to say the least, glad you updated. It's looking good, I look forword to next chapter.

sincerly,