Reviews for Inane Intervention
Brizzy chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
unlockurdestiny chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
EP! IT was Darien wasn't it? ZOMGSH. And the little scene about Raye hitting a sore spot with Serena.. did Darien and her had some kind of History :O? I'm dying to know what happens ! Update soon please and keep up wtih the great job !
K.Le-i-gh.B chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Even though this is probably a discontinued story, for what it's worth, it would of been a really good story to continue on with.. :) Oh wells, it's a great story though
tkdl chapter 1 . 9/28/2005

update soon
jojodacrow chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Ah! I just found this one. It's to bad you have continued it yet. I really enjoyed it!
emmastarz chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I LOVED IT! Please write more and update soon!
whimsical nymph chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
More! More! More! I love this story! And the sarcasm ::wink::

You have a wonderful way with words. Especially in the beginning. At first I thought Serena was at some party but to my surprise, lo and behold! It was an ice cream sundae she was describing! lol

This is the best story I've read in a long time. _ I hope to see more of it in the near future.

Bean chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
I love the story! and i say update! update! update! good job. nice characters. may i ask who are the inspirations for your characters? I especially love the character Mina.
Jelli Bean chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
OOH. MY. GAWD. lave. that was a tres brilliant story. but long i should say. anywho. tah tah for now. i must go and drink tea with the girls. lol.
krys chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
hey luved da story thought it was very funny at the ending hope u update soon!
amethysth chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Hey, it's me again.

Oh wow... The last time I talked to you, we were discussing this story and you hadn't even finished the entire chapter. It was simply an idea, and then, the next thing I knew, I leave the internet for... two to three months, give or take a few, and this story's already published online!

OK, well, what do I have to say about it. Man, this story rocks, even more than it did before! The story is definitely more developed, the characterization is more advanced than the last time I read this, and you even created the perfect situations to introduce each character. I loved teh fact that you had Andrew marry Rita-the complication between his and Mina's relationship gives your story a bit more plus points in my book. Serena, the karaoke, and the dare for a date with Darien is hilarious, and I definitely can't wait to read more about it. You, my friend, are the true storyspinner master, and waiting for your fanfic is like waiting for one of Serena's special triple fudge sundaes (*drools*)...

Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm glad you went ahead and wrote the entire chapter. As for me and my story, I really want to apologize for keeping you waiting, but I'll email you as soon as I can. Any advice that I do have for you: keep up whatever it is that you're doing. your writing style intrigues me, and your story is one that'll keep me up all night waiting for an update.

Good luck with this one, it's probably as great as your last .!

lil-harry-hobo chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Iced Faerie chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
poor serena
kireisnowtenshi chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I must say I enjoyed the story! I was surprised that the beginging turned out to be a very descriptive paragraph about a sundae of all things! LOL! I thought the story was very well written! Good job!
LilMoonGoddess chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Hehe. Someone familiar huh? Well I really like this story and how it's so long for just a chapter! Well I hope that you get the next chapter out soon because I can't wait to find out what happens next!