Reviews for Catfight
FluffyHanyoEars chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
that is amazing :D
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Well, my my.

Erik is possessive and cat-obsessed, Raoul's our usual foppish love, and Christine is... jealous? Mischievous? All the talk of "She belongs to me!" must make her angry. I'd be saying, "Good Lord! I'm my own person, boys!"

Well, that story was awesome!

My Sincerest Regards,
-Almost an Actress (Novi)
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
LOL. Cute twist on that scene from Kay. Gave me some good laughs. Nice work.
Heart of books chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
O boy lol(。-_-。)
MrsLukeSkywalker1997 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Amazing you took a dynamic unexplained paragraph in lays novel and made it an ex ship
Lola Spears chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is such a delightful little story! Jealous of a cat, indeed. And making Raoul watch as they kissed, then throwing him out unceremoniously was brilliant! Just charmingly funny and light-hearted.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
laughing out loud here. (no, i don't say 'lol'. all my friends use it so much it just pisses me off.) that was great. just...really great.
SoCleverWhatever chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
that was brilliant! haha, the end make me laugh: he needs a CAT! :D very nice
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Lol! Great job! Haha, it was funny, too.
ProfoundBond821 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
ha, that last part was kind of funny. I liked it.
lplplplplpl chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Omg that was funny. I really liked it.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I loved that, and having a cat of my own definentally adds to that! My cat believes that she is the queen of the household, no matter what, and will exile anyone save me from her 'kingdom'! Very well done!
Boston Gray chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
OMG That was so friggin funny! I love how you used the story and made a really funny twist to it. I seriously couldn't stop laughing at the end, i think i might get a cat too! lol wonderful job!
GerryPhan chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Ah-ha-ha-ha! Raoul got what he deserved! I love E/C fluff! Great, great, great story! I hope you make another one like it or perhaps add another chapter on to this one (Big puppy eyes) please!
Erik's Rose chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Hilarious ending. Loved it.