Reviews for The Price of Fame
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
fr a bruh moment
Panther2G chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Ouch. Pride bites you again, Asuka. You paid the price for 'happiness'. You should have read the fine print.
Excellent as always, Herr Wolk.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Nicely done.
roughstar333 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
YOU FREAKIN BASTARD !
00zau chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
These fics s/5528503/1/NGE_Walking_in_the_Shadow_of_Dreams and s/6018100/1/NGE_Walking_in_the_Shadow_of_Dreams_Ve r_2 expand this into a longer story, though Asuka has a different job and [Spoiler] [Spoiler], and Takuro has a different name.
00zau chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
These fics

s/5528503/1/NGE_Walking_in_the_Shadow_of_Dreams
and
s/6018100/1/NGE_Walking_in_the_Shadow_of_Dreams_Ve r_2

Expand this into a full fic (though Asuka's job is changed, Takuro has a different name, and [Spoiler] [Spoiler] [Spoiler] [Spoiler]. The second is aiming to be a longer and/or better version of the first, which is more or less done.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
GAH!

you are an excellent writer, but damn. That was cold. I am almost inclined to ignore your "no death threats" request at the end. Still excellent as usual...

Need...happiness...refill...
sydneyeliza chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
aw! so sad! But a beautifully written piece.
leeyiankun chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Poor Asuka. T_T

A Twisted Happy Ending. :D
No. 1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I liked this a lot.

considering the publicity of the Angels, Asuka would eventually be called to do a movie about NERV and the Angels, right? Maybe you can use that as a sequel
Jho chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
I really enjoyed that story, thank you :)
JC Fabulous chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
This was a real good story, I liked it alot. It had some real good emotions that were expressed in it. Even though it is a one shot, I would encourage you to add at least a couple more chapters to it and have them end up together. That would tie it up very nicely
Rising Dragon chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
This is a sweet one-shot, but I wouldn't mind seeing it become a novel-type, if you know what I mean... chapters and all
Hououza chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
That was...in a word beautiful. A perfect depiction of an idea of how their lives would change if third impact did not occur.

I will agree that it is a sad ending but as in time I have begun to understand the Japanese philosophy it is in fact not and ending but rather a begining.

I look forwards to reading more of your other works, happy endings or not.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
One yes it's been done but I like this, seems that this continues the sort in missed communcation they had when they were together...which begs the question, would each try one more time to take that extra steps?

Maybe a sequel of sorts might be asked for. But knowing the writer they'd be around 80 and hard of hearing.

;-)

But seriously I think Misato could be a great catalyst her maybe having a normal conversation mentioning Touji's and Hikair's sone Takuro!

Hope that's enough of a hint!

dennisud