Reviews for YuGiOhEXE! Duelist Kingdom
0m3ga's Z3r0 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow. At the beginning, when you said that Yami had "fins" on his helmet, I was totally thinking of Forte/Bass. :D So I take it that Yami is the Black Magician? Or something like that? Because you said that he was wearing black with purple trim... Whatever. Are you gonna update soon? Please?
Yugi Muto chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
hey make more of this damit to the bitter end please?
yaoiluver4life chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
lol 2 of my fav. anime in one! :D plz make more chapters im wanting too see the next one pretty plz? i'll give you pocky! :D
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Nice story idea...Update it soon!
demanicangel chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
very very interesting consep you have i would like to know what happens next *tries to picture Bakura as a netnavi*
gecko-grl-2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Interesting, cant wait to see where this story will go.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Oh man...okay. This looks like Yugioh, just with Megaman added in. Oy...Keep writing!
Kyo lover with little sanity chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Jade chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Please keep on writing. I really want to know what will happen next.

Umiyuri Papaeyra chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I'm back again! You're a brilliant author! I never watch . In fact, until I saw it on your DevART account, I'd never heard of it. Is it kind of like Megaman?

Is this a oneshot? Because Yugi losing a duel was funny to me, he's the Yuugiou. This crossover works rather well. Yami becomes a computer avatar! How kawaii! I hope you write more of this, but you're stuck on Priests SE, I'm guessing you're trying to figure out how to fit Atemu/Bakura into the storyline. I should know when crossovers work or not, because I read a YGO/SM crossover that works perfectly fine. More, douzo!

Yugi: It's still weird that only two soul monsters made it, though. The Cyber Commander(Honda) and the Aoi Metsuki Shiroki Ryuu(Blue Eyes White Dragon, Kaiba). Flame Swordsman is Joui's and Magician of Faith is Anzu's. Mine is the Musei no Tejinashi(Silent Magician) and Shadou's is Hane Kuriboh and the Egyptian Gods.

Umiyuri: You've won a special prize. This is the longest review I've ever written on And Shadou is Yami Yugi, not the black hedgehog with a .5mm gun.
Miko102 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
You know... it would be nice to update soon. I really want to know...
ineedbettername chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Yay! I've been waiting for a crossover like this! I love both fandoms and I really want to see you write more.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Cool... I wanna see more! _
a neo okami named wolfy chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
is Bakura gonna' look like the thief king or is he gonna' have some kind of warrior like outfit!::pictures YS in a blue-cape with an electric sword:: Hey what is going to hapeen to him anyway!Kaiba's got Kisara. Hmm Please update soon.
A NEO OKAMI NAMED WOLFY chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
JUST WANTED TO LET YA' KNOW ABOUT SOMETHIN' INTERSTING. Lan and Megaman have some kind of way to fuse and become an ultimate warior, etc. It's called full-syncro technology, a few other net battlers get it too. (I'm betting on Blaine and Protoman.) anyway I just watched that show when cartoonnetwork had a little minithon of it the other day and I'm all ready hooked. Please update this story.

YW: Bye the way I should probably tell you that my hikari apologizes for her little temper problem with her dad's gun the other day and is regrtful about that. Also she's gonna annoy you until you update and she's probably gonna' ask other authors to aswell. See ya'.