Reviews for A New Viewpoint
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hehe...Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and Batman...comic gold.
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
All right that was pretty funny. Oh man, I dont know who to feel more sorry for. To think he'd run into the guys from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Bruce Wayne is the richest guy in the world, and can afford the nicest clothes in the world. What could they possibly help him with? hahaha. What made me laugh was the beginning.

"I'm Batman and God help you if you screw up" and

"You HAVE screwed up, so I will now demonstrate the whole reason for the 'no killing' policy was to show in explicit detail to screwups like you how CREATIVE I can be." XD

This reminds me of how people thought Batman and Robin were back in the 40s like he didnt have a hard enought time living that down before. Wonder what Batman's going to do those guys once he gets down there? Or even better question what he'll do to Kyle when he gets back? XDD I agree with that one guy about him going to the farthest corner of the universe and hiding from him. this is really Entertaining. Poor Bruce, and poor Kyle when he gets his hands on him again.
Aranel Took chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Oh jeez. Kyle is in so much trouble. Heehee! And I like that Alfred is agreeable to the whole thing. :-D
Bug-eyed Monster chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I'd agree with Kyle, Bat does need some "help". LOL!

Oy,... vey...

ROTFLMAO!

(_)/

BEM
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
LOL! That came out of DEEP left field!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
_ Sweet... I can only imagine the horrors Bruce would visit upon Kyle if he actually did this.
Lamashtar chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Holy god, this story should have a warning. I started shrieking with laughter at that *line*.
Princess P chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Where do you come up with these? You are a creative genius.
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Nowhere to run, baby, nowhere to hide...

Adrian, you rock. And you are evil. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha...
DCBanacek chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
poor kyle... he could use his ring to go to the farthest corner of the universe and he'd still be afraid to close his eyes at night... and after a stunt like that, he should be.
Wizard1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Queer Eye for the Bat Guy.

Excuse me.

(leaves)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(returns)

After Identity Crisis, I need to be able to laugh at the DCU, and you've just given me some needed levity. Thank you.

The Fab Five vs. the Batfamily... and we know that the most formidable of the Bats is on their side... this doesn't look good for Bruce.

And Kyle? You're a dead man.
Jacque Nicole chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Lol, that was so funny! Poor Batman!

_ ~JG~