Reviews for Nikujaga Life's Simple Pleasures
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Aww this was adorable! And oh my god this fic was written 12 years ago... honestly... i was 9 yo, i can't even comprehend how old this fic is.
Aquaryn chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
CONTINUE! ! Please continue ! DX
Holli chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Perfect as fuck CX
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This was just so cute. Great job on this. Seriously.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This made me all warm inside... And hungry xD
merisusa chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Beautiful .
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
You write some of the most beautiful stories I've ever read.

This story really touched me; it helped me understand the lonelyness that both Sasuke and Naruto feel regularly, and how they are isolated from the rest of the village.

It made me cry! Just the memories that Sasuke had of his mother, and him cooking alone.. and then Naruto seeing that family eating together.. I was balling like a baby. XD

I love how you focused more on the emotional aspect of Sasuke and Naruto's relationship, rather than just the physical. I mean I love the physical too, but it means nothing if there's no feeling behind it.

When I read your stories, I can really feel their connection, their bond, and their love.

I can feel how much they need each other, and how they truly understand one another.

This was one of those rare, heart-warming stories that made my heart swell up and made me smile. :')

You're one of those people who really understand Sasuke and Naruto's relationship.

Do the world a favour, and never stop writing beautiful stories like this. :)
okayjusthe chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
that was a really nice story :)
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Baw this was so wonderful! Sasuke cooking for Naruto...the whole thing was so sweet and fun to read. I liked the last sentence as well c: Oh yes, Sasuke, you don't know the half of what you're feeling...*evil laugh*
Kamaete chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was cute and the ending was funny! The gods-or probably Mikoto- must have worked their magic for Sasuke and had Naruto hungry! Sasuke probably didn't have anything to worry about with Naruto liking his cooking and all because A) he'd eat just about anything I think, and B) a starving shinobi shalt never condemn food givith by thine neighbour- er... rival... I definat
y think the feelings were conveyed and showed a softer side of Sasuke...
charlieslion chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Yum - I love meat and potatoes.
The 17th Requiem chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That was one of the best fics I have ever read! Such a simple concept and yet so much depth and emotion! I loved it! It really made me think on the times I've spent with my own family!
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I'm sure you already know this by now but this story is wonderful. I love food, which is probably a huge reason why I loved it, but the characterzation and story behind the food was wonderful as well. I thought this was a very sweet and heartful story and you can't go wrong using Sasuke and Naruto. Wonderful work.