Reviews for Pokemon Colosseum: Back to the Beginning
HiddenXSilhouette chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
I fall in love with with each part of this saga, you did an awesome with each chapter from every story. 20/10 stars, its just that good.
Deady-kins chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Nice! But why Seth?
CEM chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
Im still not done reading but I think I know where the beginning is. Its where Wesley died

(If I'm right its beacause I read the fics carefully not because Im rereading this.) (Although I eventually will. You are the BEST writer ever FOR A FACT)Keep up the good work. I hope Union of Souls will be done by the time I get up to it.
Aquawyrm chapter 17 . 6/8/2006
*grins broadly*

That was amazing. Simply great.
Angel chapter 17 . 11/23/2005
I loved this series and hope you continue! My favorite character is (of corse) Seth. I love his atitude! Will you come read my fanfictions? E-mail me and I'll send you a link to my pokemon fic. Keep writing!
Ryo-chan chapter 17 . 8/3/2005
WAH! I'm such a fan of this series! You can't let such good story end! I need to know about Rui and Seth...I hope you can write a one-shot or another chapter about them only, I love to read more!

Your loyal fan (who's really mad right now),

Vouri chapter 17 . 7/17/2005
...I'm completely blown away! I just got done reading all of your stories, and I must say that they were extremely entertaining. Such intricate plot lines, I would have never been able to keep all of the ideas together. I thought the end was sweet with the remaining Cipher admins coming to Evice's funeral and all. Really hope you write about Seth and Rui's wedding, I'm looking forwart to it.
fire wolf86 chapter 17 . 6/29/2005
Hi,I jusst wanted to say that this story is AWESOME and so are the others.I liked this story and the others so much i read them all in one day:P
RedHornet chapter 17 . 6/29/2005
You truely are a GREAT writer! I'm crying because its so touching, beautiful! It's beyond words!

I started reading your fanfiction and I am inspired to write my own...I look forward to more of your work in the future...
ShebytheDogDemoness chapter 17 . 6/27/2005
Well, whaddaya know, the Snagging team's got yet ANOTHER opponent to face. I wonder if it's Giovanni, but he'd be over fifty by now... cool.

I must say, this is honestlky one of the greatest fanfics that I have ever read. It has a little competition, mind you, but it is much better than any other Pokemon Coliseum stories out there. Good job.

I hope that you and whoever helps you with your amazing stories have a wonderful time creating the next in the saga.

Ja ne,

Silvery Moonfruit chapter 15 . 6/24/2005
Impressive chapter, it just keeps getting better and better for the characters, and now a Shadow Arcanine. Hopefully Rui can manage to capture it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
EagleFox chapter 14 . 4/28/2005
*twiches* I soo do not want to wait for an update. *sighs* Oh well, I'll wait. Interesting story plot you got there. Took me awhile to read. Please update this story soon. Please?
echosmaura chapter 14 . 3/26/2005
I've read all of your stories and thiss one is the best! Please review soon!
Shadow Dark-Blade chapter 14 . 1/24/2005
Great. Continue soon.
Shadow Dark-Blade chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
Always the caterpie, huh. First a caterpie could be asked for directions by a legendary, then another one is helping a 'legendary'.