Reviews for The Pieces That Remain
Corpsebride13 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
I loved this story, it gave me some idea's for mine, I hope you don't mind, I will read more of your stories byez. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
I can't believe this! This should have gotten more reviews.. ah well, its a good fic. Sometimes I can't help but think that Tifa deserves a hell of a lot better though, lol.
munmon chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
WHAT? I CAN'T believe you only got 5 REVIEWS!

You deserve more then that! I've read stories that are so bad, and they got more reviews. I don't think that was said right, BUT you know what I mean right. Anyway, this was such a sad story. Then it came All together at the end! BEAUTIFUL! That's all I have to say!
CloZack PASSION chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
_ Yay! I love you, Tifa-person, you know that?

You're such a good writer... I so wish I was good as you. Now I'm all jealous and such, but that's okay. You do good stories. I have no good grammar now cause think broken up with bf and kinda out of it. ;_; Good story! _

-The creepy cloti.
eveeee90 chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
this is a very nice ficton. yes cloud and tifa
Tainted-Dreamz chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
AW! So SWEET! They kissed! That was such a swet scene! Aw! ::can't stop saying aw now:: Great chapter and ficcy!
Tainted-Dreamz chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Oh! I like the song you picked out this time! OMG! I hope they find her! I hope Tifa isn't hurt! I must know what happens next! On to the next chapter!
Crescent-Wish-Forever not signed in atm chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Such a good fic

some parts made me cry!

I love this ficcie please keep up the good work

CloTi Forever!