Reviews for The Negative Side
Someone who hates your story chapter 17 . 3/9/2014
Yuck! No offense, but your story sucks so bad! Firstly, SO MANY factual errors but I'll let you off the hook for that as this is Pre-HBP. Secondly, I HATED Hermione. She was sickeningly annoying and arrogant and reminded me so much of Annabeth, I wanted to punch her! I wasn't too proud of Draco either. God, everything was so depressing and emotionless and BORING. I can't even finish it, I wonder why I read this for so long. There was absolutely NO chemistry between Draco and Hermione and Hermione was so patronizing while book-Hermione was SO AWESOME! I suggest you never write another story EVER AGAIN!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
I wanted Ginny with Colin and Ginny to be preggers from Blaine but this will do
bmdarcydraco chapter 21 . 4/13/2013
extremely amazing story, great job here.
I am beyond sad that Blaise died. I have a weird attachment to that character (or at least the nice version of him portrayed in fanfictions) and not only your story, but for most other stories with him in it. I love seeing that side of him so I think you did great. especially with Ginny honoring his memory by naming the child. I won't lie because it broke my heart into pieces when he died.
brilliantly written story, especially with the details of the weird creatures you brought in.
though what was the main reason for the character of erik and him getting close with Hermione? maybe it's just me but I didn't see much of a point. but still, the parts about him were really well written and I actually liked his character too. so overall, one of the best I've read so far
DarkStarsShineToo chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
*whimper* Blaise!
Oh gosh I'm crying.
I seriously got to love Blaise and now my stomach hurts because he's dead. I'll have to go back and reread the parts where he's alive And pretend he never died...
Starsucks chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
I just love this story sooo much. Even if you intend it to be a little OOC, I'd say your style is very similar to J. , which makes the entire story so natural. Also, I love your new approach so much-I'm tired of typical head boy/head girl stories where they fall in love within two seconds! It's better to start this way. You're an awesome writer, although I did feel sad about the death of Blaise...but a perfect ending is not what I'm expecting. A little sadness beforehand actually made the epilogue sweeter! Great job!
XKrystalLightManX chapter 21 . 8/23/2012
I love this story. I cited when he died. And was sad ginny didn't end up being pregnant by him but it was a really good story...
kaysbookworm chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
This was a brilliantly written story... I nearly cried when you killed off Blaise, I could just hear Ginny screaming... Well done!
Miche37 chapter 21 . 6/16/2012
This story was amazing! You are a great writter!
LennonMorrisonMarleyHendrix chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
Zombie Apocalypse! Now officially my favorite story!
Runaway'96 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This story seems great! :) I can't wait to see what i going to happen in it! :) xx
Multitaskmom chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
I LOVED this:

"I don't think you understand." She waited for him to explain. "I meant that I feel like I am better. And I think it is so. For what would be brought out in me but the best part, because of you?"

It is saccharine and too sweet to be swallowed without some kind of grimace, but it is so beautiful and perfect that it leaves me with the best happy feeling.
Frost998 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Hey there! I really like your story so farbut i just wanted to point out that Hermione is older than Harry and Ron. She turned 17 before them, so she got her Apparating license befire them. Just thought i'd mention that, but maybe you intened it to be backwards. But other than that, i really like it so far. :)
KimKuran chapter 21 . 1/7/2011
I reviewed before on one chapter, and I couldnt stop reading long enough to review each chapter is why, lol. but I have to say that this is bloody amazing, I hope you write more Hermione/Draco fanfics or even A Vampire Knight one w/Yuki and Kaname, if you watch it or read the mangas? Keep up the excellent work! )
KimKuran chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
I love this story! I'm starting Chapter 12 now and I havent reviewed other chapters only because I wanted to keep reading, its so good. what does NLE mean? I saw you wrote it in your A/N and again talking about Jack Sparrow Confetti..Johnny Depp so yummy. lol. Keep up the awesomeness
timey-wimey detector chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
That was funny. I'm glad you didn't do what I'm sure most people expected you to do with the pairing groups. It would have been as overdone as the heads thing.