Reviews for Always Watching, Always Waiting
5asha chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Hehe..snakes rule! sorry..had to, uhum, declare that, yeah..So anyway we see a little angst between Orangey and Prince Charming. Poor guys, really love Tohru-kun. She's so happy all the time, its really cute. so yeah, hopefully she can help calm the rift between Yuki and Kyo... or something like that..
Ariyana chapter 2 . 9/30/2004
Gee I wonder how I reviewed your story on without ever realizing it. *looks pointedly at Illusions* Anyway this was a good chapter and I look forward to seeing how you get into Tohru's head. Since she can be melodramatic but ditzy at the same time. She should be interesting to read.
Kuramas Rose Sparkle chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
aw, Kyo-kun! for a guy that didn't really express his feelings, you sure did a good job of showing how he must have really felt! it was so very cute and made me feel so bad for the kitty. it was so sad yet very sweet. because even though he can't just express himself to Tohru, at least she still cares for him. great job! i can't wait for the next parts!
Cody Saoyrn chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Very good! O_o I'm hooked. I like how you set up the scene at the beginning as if it were a play I think you are doing an awesome job of sticking to their personalities thus far na no da _ *applauds*
Ariyana chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
That was good. I find it funny how I can read Kyo pondering Tohru or Tohru/Kyo couple fics and then turn around and write a Kyo/Kagura fic. Sorry to ramble there. I look forward to Yuki and Tohru's thoughts. So I hope you update soon.
Hotaru Hi chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
*twitch* hatori and momiji... i pity the child that would come from that union, what a twisted sould it would be. anyway i am glad u finally posted, good job! it only took u about 6 months i believe. *flames grow around me, glares* and what was that japanese u put in the beginnig of the AN?
Suzaku no miko chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
hi hi! it's me, Kurama_s Rose Sparkle! kya! the cuteness! another great chapter! i love it! hee hee, yeah, i also like it when Ayame and Yuki bond together. and it's really great how you get everyone's characters. we get to see them differently because you show us like a hidden side to them that they never went into in the anime or manga. wonderful job! i can't wait for the next chapter!
Shadow Hound chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I like how it's a kind of an alternate... well, not ending... You get what I mean. Can't wait for the next installment.
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
(sniff) You know! That is so sad! I really love Kyo! I only watch Fruits Basket to love him more! Darn that Yuki! Beautiful!
chuichi chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Good story, keep writing! I want to see what plan Kyo comes up with for getting rid of Yuki! *maniacal laughter*
Myouga Jiji - The Frickin' Flyin' Flea chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I reallt like it! please continue! i wnat to hear more!