Reviews for The Hope of Broken Things
Angelfire Hunt chapter 30 . 1/14/2012
This story is just amazing and I'm so sorry you abandoned it. It is brilliantly written and the suspense in each chapter is really good. I couldn't stop reading it. It's a shame you didn't continue to write it.
Cookiefan57 chapter 30 . 3/18/2009
I like the story, it is a bit confusing at times. I do hope the flash backs end soon and the story picks up again. How will chris react to all of this. Did everyone in the room see this? Or just Chris and Brett see it? I kind of hope it's just Chris and Brett seeing this but I guess I will have to wait and see? Or you could tell me? I don't think that will happen though. What happening with Leo right now? Does he know that's Chris is his son? Where is he right now?
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 30 . 11/2/2008
um okay im a little confused but could you update soon?
C chapter 30 . 7/9/2007
OMG this story is freakin amazin i cant believe u have abandoned it! i hope u take it back up again, it is seriously brill!
lac t chapter 30 . 6/6/2007
I enjoyed this- It kept my interest wanting to know what would happen. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Nyxie Nox chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
I like it! Coloyr changing eyes, smart Piper...Great. But were did you get the name Brett?
Mel chapter 30 . 11/27/2006
I really like this.
TanyaPotter chapter 30 . 7/28/2006
i luv this story. i dont think is bad writen. i think its one of the best writen i've read. i really wish you would continue it... plus, you said you would put 3 chapters up after ur AN, and you only did one.
ForeverEmrys chapter 30 . 5/24/2006
hey why so angry. this story obviously rocks. you were just seeing it too much and it pissed you off. dont give it up. i want to see chris and brett settle the score. that and wyatt good again.
Kata Malfoy chapter 30 . 9/29/2005
So, it isn't perfect, what story is? I really like reading this, and for the first time in a while I was actually excited about what was going to happen in the next chapter of a story I was reading. It has rekindled my love for Charmed fic. Thanks for writing this, it is something special. Best Charmed fic up!
Sparkling Cherries chapter 30 . 8/8/2005
oh! i spent ages reading every chapter and when i got to chapter 29 i thought i'd have to wait and was like, "what? no you're a fab author and should deff continue!" and then i looked again and saw that you had. loved the idea of chris being bi, it's just so much sexier in my opinion! ;) keep writing and update son before i get medieval on ur arse! lol
MirrorKisses chapter 30 . 7/22/2005
Wow, yes you got the name right. And wow, I nearly fell out the seat when I got your e-mail, but I'm glad you did. This is so wonderful, actually this story was so inspiring to me that I actually based some of the tension that Chris and Brett have in your story with my two characters in my story, different situations mind you. This chapter was wonderfully deep and I practially cringed every time Brett did. I'm glad you decided on the other story too, I can't wait to read that one. Take your time, I don't mind...long as you update! lol, hope your safe through the hurricanes!
MirrorKisses chapter 29 . 1/14/2005
I just wanna say that this story kicks major ass and I think it's 't like put yourself down,your edting was fine,the plot is exellents and everything is like...mind blowing so far,I hope you deside to continue this story about your fingers,I know it must hurt like hell.

AndgelsDon'tSleepHere (It's 's baby,just using a more formal name)

PS:I have you on my favorites list,be happy!
raven01uk chapter 29 . 1/7/2005
Vampraic Kitten chapter 29 . 1/7/2005
I think you're story is really should keep it going but if you don't want to then thats you're choice