Reviews for Forever and a Half
Michiro-Chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Aw, cute. The 'brunet' thing-I never knew. DAMMIT! SHIT! MOTHER- (clout in the head by something heavy and blunt) I need my "Onegaishimasu" story beta-d. I've used "brunette" for Seto about a bazillion times...crap! Ignorance is, indeed, bliss. Anyway, awesome story. Love how Seto's straightforwardness will prob'ly be his undoing. (giggle)
FireKai chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
The story was good, but it was too short.
SinSisters chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
that's really sad how much that sucks even after it was beta-ed.

yes. I believe that the suckage is unprecedented.

unparalelled!

uncanny!

...you're such a dumbass.

XD bui.

and most of all, unscented! _ "happy...face."

Gahdurr, im a dumbass. i love you. quit callin me mutt ya dumb fuck.

OOH SLAM! YOU HAVE A JOB THAT MAKES ASSUMABLY MILLIONS A YEAR AND EMPLOYS ALL OF SOUTH AND NORTH KOREA...AND COMMUNIST CHINA! YOU SMERRY MONGORIAN! That's more than i make whoring myself to my best friend for a nickel a jobbie under the TABLE at "Burger World!1211[QUOT]1omg!"

...we just wanted you to rant about being flamed- and wonder why some more. it's funny

-_-

much lusties... we think. unless you're ugly.
Shadow Hound chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
As soon as my eyes passed the words "Look, puppy. I love you," I couldn't help but burst out laughing. It was completely out of nowhere; a slap in the face. I loved it.
THE PIT MONSTER chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
MY SISTER s91 WAS FLAMED BY Fl me thrower 6 on her fic x-laws summer with sonora I've al ready done something about Fl me thrower 6.
Flme thrower 666 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY HERE SHARE YOUR FL ME THROWER 6 EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING WRITERS.

katoryu diethel

lilc-101

Uzumaki Inari

Eres

DeathAngel2005

AND YOU FIND THE REST IN THE SHAMAN KING SECTION
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
... that was... interesting -.-; is that all i have to say? review you later_
Fleaball chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
aw tis kawaii! i can picture kaiba standing there saying that. . well done!

once thing tho: when doing conversations, it's better to start a new paragraph each time the speaker changes. makes it easier to follow, despite being a pain in the ass. .;

-CAT
nasako chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Hehe Short _ I'm guessing they've had a crush on each other for that to happen...any ending where they walk hand in hand is a cute one!
Perished Hope chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
That was, uh, interesting. (Snickers)

Amuse us all with the lovely yaio goodness XD

Joey/Seto...never thought of that one before. o.o Hmm.

You should write more. Amuse us all! :D:D:D

Oh yea, btw, could you be so kind as to view my YuGiOh fanfic? I'd be teh appreciated. :)
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 1 . 6/28/2004