Reviews for Rings and Medallions
foxee-chik chapter 20 . 3/3
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
BlackSheep the Sage chapter 7 . 1/26
gcondon chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
Please! Please! Don't leave me hanging!
D.F chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
#3
Chaoticist chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
I am mightily pissed off, skippy. You write a great story, then don't update it for bloody years! I do hope all is well, of course, but still! I'm all aflutter with the waiting and whatnot.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
Mm... I remember that the undead that follow Aragor came with a ship- Pirate ship with Jack Sparrow? Of course, thereäs still the medallion-undead too... Good explanation for Legolas and Gimli counting their kills (particularly the "That still counts as one" when Legolas got a particularly big one.) And... What will Aragorn do when he IS king?
vampireharry the 2 chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
This is awesome! I hope for more!
Rose Jean Everdeen chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Can I just say that the Dumbledore/ Hermione competition is brilliant? And what you did to poor Snape...Love it love it love it.
Lady Avotil chapter 21 . 5/12/2013
Hi!_

I really enjoyed reading this story so far, just as I enjoyed reading the first one. You just gotta love those pirates *grins* That said, I am somewhat miffed that you ended this chapter with a cliffhanger - right at the very end of the battle! Granted, it's better than stopping in the middle, but still...Anyway, what's important is that this story is a lot of fun to read._

So keep up the absolutely fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really, really, really looking forward to it!_
LadyTeldra chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
Did you know...
Our dear King Théoden was whacked over the head by his own assistant? Gamling's sword broke over his head and he had to get three stitches.
LadyTeldra chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
Dwarven balance is as mystical as elven balance, Legolas, or Orlando Bloom, fell of his horse at one point and broke a rib. Then again, Boromir free scaled a cliff face up a mountain two hours each morning to avoid flying. If that isn't impressive, not sure what is.
jupimako chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
Here's to hoping for more...
zack the wolf chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
update!
Marikili68 chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
Please please please! update soon! it has been so long since you gifted us with a new fabulous chapter!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
wow! this is awesome! i am in suspense waiting for another chapter!