Reviews for Mother and Child Reunion
Cascade of Rain chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Sad, sweet, touching, and unbelievably well written.

Excellent job! I cried, but I'm definitely favoriting.
timme chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
finally. good mother. her people my foot, what about her son's family, ya know? good for her, and them.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
So touching. I felt like crying when Estel ran back to Elrond. /"I could not take that light away from you now. And not from him, either."/ Awesome line by Gilraen.
Reading4soul chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
My! This should come with a "bring-box-of-kleenex" warning! Well written
Dagnir Erynion chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
Aww. *sniffles* That was sweet. :)
et-spiritus-sancti chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
This was the cutest little story i just happened upon. You wrote Elrond perfectly and Gilraen is just how i've imagined. You have a beautiful writing style, so keep up the good work and good luck with future stories!

sancti
Aragornwriter chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Very strong story, Any. The way you've written Elrond and the way you've captured his emotions was very sharp. I felt like knocking some sense into Gilraen (good thing that wasn't necessary, lol). I loved it. A very good tale.
Catmint chapter 2 . 9/30/2004
I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. This is such a moving, emotional story and I absolutely love it. Incredibly powerful.
Ice Queen1 chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
You know, you have managed something not even my best friends could do. You actually made me *like* small children. This is an extremely good piece, and let no one tell you otherwise. You captured the emotions of saying good-bye to a loved one perfectly. I hope you continue writing!
grumpy chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
very good story and very heartbreaking, needed lots of tissues for this one. So glad that Gilraen brought Estel back.
iheartlancelet chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
omigosh, that was good, that was really really good!

i know this is a late review, and i don't normally bother to review, but OMG this was just too heartbreakingly well written, and i'm totally crying my eyes out.

estel and elrond were MEANT TO BE TOGETHER (not in a nasty way) and they can NEVER be separated! arghh!

*huggles*

Litzy.

ps. i'm adding this to my favorites! :o)
neitherxnory chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
This was so well written that I'm crying my eyes out! I really love what you can do with angst and a good idea! Thank you for this lovely story!
Dragon Confused chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
Aww! That was sweet and nice, but it felt that you had spoiled it somewhat by putting the song in. Your writing was really good and it didn't need the crutch of the song which broke up the flow of the story.

In my opinion anyway, but then I just don't like songfics.
Marchwriter chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
Aw. Such a tender ending. Thank you for that. This nearly made me cry!

Lady of Light
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Aw, little Estel is so cute. Can I keep him?

This is a very sad and original story. I like it!

Lady of Light