Reviews for Prequal: The End Of The Beginning
VeryUnique chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
I love it its great and now I feel stupid for writing the review with out realizing there was more. :)
VeryUnique chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
It just ends there! Oh come on keep going you have to I need to know what is going to happen! Um I have to say WHY WAS BEAST BOY NUZZLING RAVEN! I know he was a lion but nonetheless if I were Raven I would be pissed. The end, of my mindless rant. Which couldn't really be called a rant because it didn't go on long enough but...
Blowfish the Monkey Tamer chapter 9 . 8/14/2004
I came looking for this, because I hadn't seen it in a while. It's gotten better and better. I cannot wait for more.
Vashthestampede7123 chapter 9 . 7/29/2004
WOW! I just came across this story and I am amazed at how well this is written! Please continue soon! :)
Bubblebean022 chapter 9 . 7/22/2004
yay! IM so glad your going to continue the story. I can't wait to see how the other Titans are now, and if they will all escape. I hope the next chap. Is a lil bit longer, but just as you said, its better than nothing
Bubblebean022 chapter 8 . 7/13/2004
Aw! I don't want you to stop writing this story, Its one of my favorets! Its really interesting to see what the Titans have been through and how they have changed. I hope your muse comes back soon because I'm goning to miss this story so much! :-( (please please please continue!)
Ever Sitara chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
Go Aqualad!

*StarfireRobin hits Slade over the head*

That's for being evil and achieving world domination. (Don't ask! I had a moment back there!)I will miss the story being updated and continue to wait for the next chapter! Thank you for writing about me in your Author's Note! That was so cool of you! I will look forward to the next chapter whenever it happens to come! Keep writing & sorry for such a long review! _

StarfireRobin
Ever Sitara chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
I'm SOO glad you updated! OMG! *cries* I feel so bad for poor Starfire! I really like this story! It's good that you put in Slade's point of view on the whole thing and not just the Titans. Starfire's POV at the end was awesome. I loved it...very emotional! Sorry for the long review! Update as soon as possible!

StarfireRobin
Ever Sitara chapter 6 . 7/8/2004
I loved Chapter 6! I think I know who is who in this chapter, even though its tough. Well, anyway, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Ever Sitara chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
wow, I LOVE this story! The way you are describing everything is incredible. You're getting everyone's POV just right. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Bubblebean022 chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
Wow a lot has changed since the battle. I can't picture Star so sad all the time, well I can, but its hard. And Robin letting the team fall apart, he would never have let that happen before! We'll I can't wait for the next chapter! Your story is one of my favorets! Keep up the great writing~
Blowfish the Monkey Tamer chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
I love this! Excellent, write more soon!
Ever Sitara chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
I LOVE your Pre-qual! Please update soon! This is GREAT!
Icewarriorx chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
Good start on what looks to be a very cool story. Can't wait to see what you have cooked up for Slade's master plan:) Keep up the good work
Bubblebean022 chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
This chap. was so great! It's cool how you had Star take the position of leader when Robin was gone because a lot of the time people can't picture her in command. Though Obviously when Its Robin thats in trouble she is more serious than Raven. (If thats possible lol) Well keep up the great job!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »