Reviews for Misery Medley
Scorpia250 chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
HA! I didn't cry!*looks proud of herself*

Yami: They 'hated' each other for three chapters, and then got backtogether again

Scorpia: *starts cryign* Damn it Yami! And I wasn't going to cry! Great fic, it was so good!The letter was so sad and the ending made me cry, 'cause I love seeing the two of them get together. Well thank you for writting this little fic, and I guess I'll see you around _

Ja Ne

Scorpia
mandapandabug chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
that sounded very wrong when Seto says 'I uh. . .get to have lots of smooches with my puppy' i know that he's refuring to Joey it just sounds funny still. i would like a angsty story from you.. and i'm a insane Joey fangirl too and i like to see him get hurt too! amazing! anyways i think you should write one of those stories and soon. we need some good old Joey/Seto angsty stories out there now-a-days _ (don't worry i already know that i'm a freak so you don't have to remind me... -.-;;) review you later_ (you can just ignor me if you want)
yami-no-katemi chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
I support Kai kai san totally, jejeje but I also loved this fic!
yami-no-katemi chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
wow! sniff its so amazing, I was crying, my poor Joey, How does that ass of Kaiba do that to him? I just wanna slice his troat, anyways, great story, really one of my favorites! Keep going!
joey baby chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
Ahr! I was hoping that they would confess their love to eachother at the end, but the fic was really great none less. The fic was kind of sad, but it was also really good. Great job, I can't waite to read your other works.
DarkestAphelion chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
Yeah. Kind of weird. I liked that part when Kaiba was thinking right after Joey's letter.
animeluvr chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
aw...*wipes tears from eyes* That was so hard to read and not break down. I love reading yaoi fics. Seto and Joey are just so cute together. Plz think about doing a Ryou and Bakura fic._
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
That was great! I loved this fanfic. _
joey baby chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Gosh I love this chapter the most, please update soon I really want to read the next one.
girl of grace chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
too lazy to login...anyways,i'm so depressed i don't know what i'm going to do! AH!
blackhypnos101 chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
So...was I right? Was I right?
mercyonmeplease chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
yay you updated again! i love you! aw... why does the next chapter have to be the last one? you could've made joey get a boy/girl friend and made kai kai chan jealous. well anyways i love this fanfic please please make the ending a happy, fluffy and cute ending. seto and joey deserve o be together their too hot to be with anyone else! bai bai!
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
I feel so sorry for Joey, he's so miserable. Update soon this is getting really good.
Wodenschild chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
This story is making me cry. I love it. I hope Seto gets him back soon.
joey baby chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Kaiba is such a jerk! poor joey u can hit him of u want to! 0 nice chapter please continue