Reviews for I Want You to Want Me
Guest chapter 25 . 9/10/2015
I think that star had to become more angry so her hands and eyes started glow green so Summer can get more of scared of her. GO STAR!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/16/2015
THIS WAS SO GREAT
bob chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
it was awsome love the drama
sam chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
it was ok i think it was ok and i read it to a boy
Guest chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
this story has been absolutely amazing to read. You are an amazing writer. I hope you continue to write stories!
K chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
This was amazing O_O
lovegirl chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
die robin die star will never be yours she is like a friend to me.
Treenie11 chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
Very intense at the end here! I am soooo glad summer is gone! Lol yay robin and starfire!
KynthiaOlympia chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Wow I love how you make them so oblivious to each other's feelings for a relationship
I love it!
Mavee chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
nice
Elisa chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
This whole time I'm just like OPEN YOUR FREAKING EYES STARFIRE HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU HE WANTS TO GET IN YOUR PANTS! Lololol
Too lazy to log in but Sourpatch27 chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
You've contradicted yourself. In the preceding chapter, you said Starfire wore a dress; however, in this chapter, you've stated, and I quote, "[...] she finally realized
while pulling down her shirt [...]" Just thought you'd wanna know!

Overall, the story's great! It just has grammatical errors here and there, as in the confusion of "your" and "you're" as well as "there", "their", and "they're".

I love this story!
AngelBaybeh chapter 25 . 3/26/2013
this may sound bad... but i read to the end hoping that summer would fall of titan tower by "accident" .
Random Person chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Wow... This seems like rosario vampire a little bit XD
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
This is so good so far, and I like the whole song titles-for-chapters thing you got working there. I wonder if you could make a list of all the songs and the artists who sing them? Just wondering, cause most of them I know and have possibly heard of but can't figure out. :)