Reviews for I Want You to Want Me
bob chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
it was awsome love the drama
sam chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
it was ok i think it was ok and i read it to a boy
Guest chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
this story has been absolutely amazing to read. You are an amazing writer. I hope you continue to write stories!
K chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
This was amazing O_O
lovegirl chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
die robin die star will never be yours she is like a friend to me.
Treenie11 chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
Very intense at the end here! I am soooo glad summer is gone! Lol yay robin and starfire!
KynthiaOlympia chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Wow I love how you make them so oblivious to each other's feelings for a relationship
I love it!
Mavee chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
nice
Elisa chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
This whole time I'm just like OPEN YOUR FREAKING EYES STARFIRE HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU HE WANTS TO GET IN YOUR PANTS! Lololol
Too lazy to log in but Sourpatch27 chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
You've contradicted yourself. In the preceding chapter, you said Starfire wore a dress; however, in this chapter, you've stated, and I quote, "[...] she finally realized
while pulling down her shirt [...]" Just thought you'd wanna know!

Overall, the story's great! It just has grammatical errors here and there, as in the confusion of "your" and "you're" as well as "there", "their", and "they're".

I love this story!
AngelBaybeh chapter 25 . 3/26/2013
this may sound bad... but i read to the end hoping that summer would fall of titan tower by "accident" .
Random Person chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Wow... This seems like rosario vampire a little bit XD
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
This is so good so far, and I like the whole song titles-for-chapters thing you got working there. I wonder if you could make a list of all the songs and the artists who sing them? Just wondering, cause most of them I know and have possibly heard of but can't figure out. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 9/20/2012
This story was entertaining and funny for the first few chapters, until it became an irritating mess. The story should have been over in chapter 8, when Starfire confesses the truth to Robin, but for some reason you felt the need to drag this on as long as possible. Summer was such a giant brat that she came off as being very fake and unrealistic. I understand that there are some very mean people in this world, but nobody is THAT mean. The way she thinks and talks to others is way too cruel to be believable. Also, I hated the way you portrayed Raven. She was such a huge jerk to both Robin and Beast Boy throughout many parts in this story. Plus, since when does she hate Robin? Out of all the Titans, Robin is actually the one she trusts and respects the most. Not only that, but Robin and Starfire acted like large morons. After several secret make-out sessions with one another, and confessing their feelings, they still don't even break it off with Speedy and Summer! Despite these major flaws, I will say this about your story; it wasn't dull, just way too long with some poor characterizations in some parts. Please don't let this long criticism discourage you from writing any more stories. You honestly have some pretty good potential, just make the story a little shorter and have everyone act in character.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/10/2012
Great story! I felt like doing cartwheels when Robin and Starfire FINALLY got together!