Reviews for A Strange New World
Animefan1900 chapter 10 . 6/8
Love this story! please continue
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
hope the next capter is out soon
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 10 . 9/10/2008
hey! y havent u updated this fic. its so good. update soon
kejstin chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
i beg of you finisht what you started
Ma.anda chapter 10 . 11/2/2007
OMG whats going to happen next. This is soo freaky yet good at the same time. Seriously I can't wait for the next chapter.

Manda
FlamingIce94 chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
Alright! Kai and Ray kicked butt! Love this chapter.

You do relize that it's been over two years since you last updated. Just thought that I'd remind you.
hilaryxkai1234 chapter 10 . 1/23/2007
Thats great because i love your story
Fia chapter 9 . 11/5/2006
NUMBER ONE! DRACIEL IS A HE! NOT A HER, YOU BLOCK-HEADED MORON! IN V-Force, when Draciel iks stolen by that wierd, ugly Mr. Freaky-scientist, Max exclaims "They... took him!" H I M, him. SECONDLY, I WOULD review on the last chapter, but the computer won't let me! Hurry up and write Chapter Eleven! PLEASE!
Fia chapter 10 . 10/27/2006
Torture? PLEASE, I've seen more torture on that 'Wild Thornberries' show. The fight scene was good though. A bit short, but better than most. You were telling us no one would die? NO ONE CAME CLOSE!
Fia chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
PUT THE PICTURES ON THE INTERNET! NOW! I CARE FOR GOODNESS SAKE! I. CARE. GOT IT? Ahem. Sorry. It's 12:27 pm, and I'm snappy. Sorry again! I think the story oughta be a bit more DRAMATIC, ya know? You know, someone, preferably Ray (for heaven's sake, spell it right! I have proof it's spellE . Tell ya later!), on the brink of death, then magicly saved, by a bitbeast or the 'bond with his friends that would not let him go' or some such thing. i'll review later, my mom says to go to bed! Later!
blazingfire03 chapter 10 . 9/2/2006
omg you so got to finish this story it is like so good please finish it how could you just leave it her i need to know what happnens i know its been a while but please please please

update this story:)

adding to favorite stories list
Demenior chapter 10 . 9/11/2005
AUGH PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR I'LL DIE! PLEASE UPDATE! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE (cept Hil and Kenny, don't really like them) UPDATE SOON!
alex chapter 10 . 8/6/2005
AH! AGAIN WITH THE EVIL CLIFFY! DONT LEAVE ME HANGING...please..help he up...anybody? please dot end this fic..and up...you know...im gonna fall of this cliff...HELP!

lol

alex
ReisLilNekojin chapter 10 . 7/10/2005
It's really awesome!O
demon-lulu chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
wow i like it its really good please update really soon!