Reviews for A New Way to Look at Things
sesskag4ever3Inu-Kami chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
You are doing great! If you ever make another one though, please do slow the relationship down. Just a bit. And maybe put in that they did already have an atraction to eachother so it isnt completly random? Idk, lol. Anyway, love it so far!
Daisy chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Could you please continue this story. its really good and i would love to find out what happens next.
Rayne Hyuuga chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
OH DEAR GOD UPDATE THIS FUCKING STORY! I NEED MORE BEFORE I EXPLODE!
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
Well yay for a first fanfic :)
DreamBeamz chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
It's different, I was hoping for more character development in each dimension, but meh
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Quite interesting, I may check out the other stories sometime. I am curious to see their reactions to each other, hehe. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Yay their children being matchmakers, hehe :) Cute!
TheRYU chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
wow i was confused for the longest untill it got to this chapter lol man so many dimension jumps so confused it hurts!my poor little head lol well whats with the not updateing some on!1
kathochan chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
I hope you update soon.
Megan Consoer chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Lady Akina chapter 4 . 3/18/2005
So when are they going to get to their own dimension? Please UPDATE!

-Baby K
sheenachi chapter 4 . 3/7/2005
omg omg omg please oh please update soon it rocks
Lord Kenshkrix chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
That was a horribly evil cliffhanger (good thing I am immune to such evilness). I like your writing style, different from other peoples (the alternate dimension idea was pretty good). I still don't see why they would try to fix one dimension when there are other ones, unless you take into account the dimension that leads through the other ones, like the real dimension that spans through other ones in the form of one time line that goes through the other ones (kind of confusing if you actually try to fully comprehend what I'm trying to say). Don't mind me, the only thing I can think of to improve your story is to write faster and finish it soon.

Reality is merely a construction of the mind.
Twiliblossom chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
Hey, when are you going to update this story? It's interesting but kind of confusing...Sesshomaru and Kagome aren't going to be going to any more dimentions, right? It was just to get them together and let them know what is going happen, right? Did you take the name Engetsu for Sesshomaru's son from your second story? Or was it originally in this story first? You say in this story the Engetsu means Crescent Moon and Kagetsu means Bright Moon. In your second story you use the name Mangetsu as one of Sesshomaru and Kagome's sons' name but I don't think you mentioned what it meant. So do you mind telling me it's meaning cause I'm curious. I really hope you update soon!
Kitala chapter 4 . 12/10/2004
*Snorts in laughter* Hmm...I wonder what she'll find. Continue this!