Reviews for The Odd Couple
JBubbles chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Aw! Cute thing!
019293 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
lolz bakura can be so difficult xD poor yami *sigh*
doomedpassion chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That was wonderful oh my that was 7 years ago too...i love the humour in it...couldn't stop laughing and they were so totally in character! Love it!
TheMasterOfYourFate chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Loved IT!

Its great that,even though they are in a relationship they still bicker! :)
Ma'at's Apprentice chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
*Death threat* Stop being so good at this pairing O

Just kidding. Yes! Stalking other people's profiles has led me to you!

I love your writing. Bravi!

-M.A.
happen0stance chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Fabulous and so deserving of more reviews. It amazes me sometimes how some of the most average stories can have millions upon millions of reviews but then something a purely wonderful as this story has only ten. It sucks. I'm waging a war...no I lie I just leave reviews wherever the hell I please and hope people enjoy them, so instead of wasting your time any more I will be logging out and hoping you enjoyed!

It truly was a stroke of genius; you kept both characters precisely-in-character, that I was breathless the entire way through! If, in the anime, Bakura were to take Yami out to a pizzeria and force pizza down his throat, this is exactly the way it would go down. So I congratulate you on one of the most in-character stories I have -ever- read. AMAZING!
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
That was a gr8 story!
kari2500 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Kya

SO Kawaii!~

*giggles like a fangirl*

i loved it.

they looked So cute on thier date.

it was really funny too.

i liked the part with the pizza.

lol. i never really thought Yami would only eat non-fatting food... how does he fit in those leather pants? lol.

this story was so cute, i love it.

oh, and the ending wasnt so bad, the last two lines seemed unnesasary though.

you should have finished it with,

Bakura glanced over his shoulder. "Good night..." pause. "Yami" and resumed walking as yami smiled warmly behind the closed door.

or something liked that.

i just thought it should have ended in the line, when Bakura calle dhim yami. the other two lines just got in the way of that.

... though the way i altered it may not be the best way to do it. but oh well, it was an example. i guess. _

anyway, i really liked this story.

and enjoyed reading it. _

Ja ne~

~ Kari ~
Black-Luna chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
well this really was an odd and weird story...planning 2 write another 1?
yaoipimp chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Aww...poor Yami...all moody and schtuff! XD

*gets darkshipping fill* _ Nice change from the usual this!
konnistique chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
cute and funny! no wonder you won the challenge! ;; i admire this piece of darkshipping work! [i admire all darkshipping work i suppose].. ;; great work!
Priestess Aishisu chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
*Fanatic Yami/Bakura-loving gleam in eyes* God...

I loved it! Very in-character, and quite funny, too. Yeah, the ending sucked, but the rest was so good who cares?
Vappa chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Hey, I really enjoyed that. It was a good dynamic you set up between Bakura and Yami; sort of in-between all the 'conventional' stages of being a couple. It suits them. It was cute and funny too.
Akio the Dragon Master chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
- nice.. you hardly ever see this pairing! it seems pretty good too! you did an awesome job!