Reviews for Shadow Lord's Bane
CrazygurlMadness chapter 11 . 10/26/2004
If I said I loved you, it would be very weird, wouldn't it?

...

I LOVE YOU! *hugs*

OH my gawd, I'm so hyper! This is so very, very awesome!

I realize that things are getting bad... Poor Zellie, and poor Linkie. Can't see what's so obvious. Makes us feel heartbroken.

You have a thing with words. I think I'm repeating myself.

-CM
Bariyou chapter 10 . 10/15/2004
Hah, Navi, cool!

A bit shorter than normal, but it's fine.

Nothing else to honestly say, at least, nothing you haven't already heard.

The green hat rules, man.
Duderly Bob chapter 10 . 10/13/2004
Wow, your the only author I've seen who can succesfully pull off a Humor/Drama

Commenting on other reveiwer's, reveiws I must agree that Link IS alot like Captain Jack Sparrow the logic of unlogicly being logical! Your characters are very colorfull and this story is truly amazing.

I have only one complaint and thats, that some of the humor is rather visual humor than humor that reads off the page well, can't offer too much advice though as humor is rather hard to explain... but keep writing! Go go go go!

-Duderlybob (The man of ever stealing others ideas and of no heroic deeds but of plenty of heroic and nice thoughts)
Michelle Lancaster chapter 10 . 10/12/2004
First of all, kudos to you on writing just about the only humour Zelda fic I've yet found that's actually funny. Second, I just had to say that I finally figured out who it is this version of Link reminds me of... Jack Sparrow! What with the logic that defies logic, the raging alcoholism, and those fun tangents that have nothing to do with anything. It's a great character, I gotta say.
Kouhikouryuu chapter 10 . 10/12/2004
This is great. And the last couple of chapters was especially hilarious. I love the wit. Though I'm not used to English accents in writing.

Do continue. :)
CrazygurlMadness chapter 10 . 10/12/2004
Link inspires pity, and it always makes a twinge to the heart, how he's hiding everything. Aw! *hugs Link*

And he drinks Red Potion. It's like a drug or a drink, right? He's darkly hyperactive, it's fascinating!

And now, poor Zelda (She's not beautiful anymore!). . .

And Moogle was cool, in a weird way! Nasty treatment he gets, though I understand your point.

As for Navi. . . Well . . . That would explain a LOT of things. She's just hyper and slow-witted at the same time! *laughs* Okay, I'm sorry, I'm annoying.

-CM
Wolfwood the priest chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
... O.o moogle was a traitor? cuz he murdered his bro?... Ever heard of romeo and juleit? his bro tries to kill him for the girl. but other than that this is grade A stuff!
NekoYasha chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
the jail was exactly how I pictured it would be...I like how you put Navi saying 'hey' and 'listen' alot like in the game. your all creative, man.
Super Davis chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
Wow I kinda feel sorry for Moogle but oh well he was a murder. I didn't think Link liked Zelda for only her beauty.
ThatNateGuy chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
Hilarious chapter, I love how despite all that's happened, Link's still very much attracted to Zelda.
Sylvanis Ollivander chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
I hope that Franco gets killed by link for what happen to Zelda. Update soon
Bariyou chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
hrm...suspense filled. Something tells me a little green warrior will leap in at this moment. And no, I don't mean Tingle.

Zelda seems to think she knows what she's doing, but apparently she doesn't. Over populating, inflation, and unemployment are serious issues, and the little "Princess of Destiny" now shows us she is no "Princess of Wisdom".

Nayru is probably cursing up a storm right now, wondering why she ever chose Zelda as the recipient of Wisdom.

Din's probably kicking back and relaxing, and I bet Farore's just having fun with it all. Laughing it up while Link has fun. Yeah, that seems right.

I would like to see the Triforce and the goddesses come in a bit more, but then again I'm soft for that kind of stuff.

Oh, and I hope the Bounty Hunter should never die off. He's the only one I seem to relate best to, and regardless of what he says, I smile the whole way through.

Colorful characters indeed.

(For some reason I now wonder how Aumonna would react, even though she isn't part of this story...)

Why won't my characters leave me alone?
Super Davis chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
I'm trying to figure out why Link would leave like that but I think I know why. You eneded the chapter pretty nicely to. Update soon.
Dysteria2008 chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
fav story list

i was ayachan21

i think i reviewed this story before...maybe...

anyway... I LOVE THIS STORY!

I hope this turns out to be a Zelda-Link!

I absolutely cannot wait for you to update

PERFECT! and i would love u
NekoYasha chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
CliffHanger! NOO! I need to know what happens...update soon!

I love this story. It's so amazingly written.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »