Reviews for From the Inside
Shac89 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
I agree with you Max would get knocked into the next decade if she fought James Howlett AKA Wolverinne. Keep up the excellent work.

PEACE OUT
internet weaver chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
contrary to your belief, I still think that she would win.

While he might be stronger and have fought for many years, there's a large gap between using a gun to kill and your fists. Her training at manticore was a thousand times harder than any delta squad's training regiment.

While I can understand Max losing a fist-to-fist hit, I don't think that I can understand his ability to withstand all her attacks. Sabertooth, while he is stronger than Max, uses his fists to great advantage over Wolverine. Add to it that Max is significantly faster than Wolverine, and you have placed him in an element that he is not used to fighting in, and therefore would probably lose.

There's also the idea that soldiers know how to fight. Only 5% of all soldiers are liscenced to fire a gun of any type, and a great majority of them do not cover hand-to-hand combat. Max's training specialized in hand-to-hand combat, close-range assassination to be specific. She probably knows enough pressure points to knock Logan out instantly.

All that aside, you're failing to mention that while Logan's body is in perfect condition, it is still only human condition. Max's genes are the best of nature and man, and have remained so. Her body is, simply put, stronger, faster, and has natural advantages that logan does not.

Logan still has the advantage of fighting for many years, but I think that I have addressed all the reasons that Max would win.
internet weaver chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
you're underplaying her speed. She's capable of blurring. And with an advanced IQ, she'd probably be able to realize that rebounding from multiple angles would be the best way to take logan out.
Ani-maniac chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
I just read all of the posts, and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. :D Your portrayal of Wolverine is wonderful, and I really hope that you continue this fic becuase I would love to find out what happens. :D It is a great fic for those of us who like both Wolverine/Dark Angel. :D

Great job!
Aimed mischief chapter 7 . 8/1/2005
This just keeps getting better and better, I love it more and more! Oh, and about the pairings, if I had to chose between Logan/Max an Alec/Max, I would definatly chose Alec/Max, but it would be kinda fun to see Max with Wolverine! Really odd pairing, but I think it would be really interesting! Anyway, this story is incredible, I'm crazy about it! I hope you'll update soon, coz I'm dying for more, so keep it up and have fun!
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Wow, this story is so cool, I love it! And I totally agree with you that Max or any other X series would be beaten by him, don't get me wrong, Max's my favourite character in Dark Angel, but Wolverine is my most favourite guy in X-Men, and I think he's stronger than any transgetic, with all that metall inside of him and the claws, not to mention his healing factor, so I totally agree with you! Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I give you my full support on this story! I really love it! I should get back to reading before I loose my mind...

Izzy
unknown reviewer chapter 7 . 7/19/2005
I've enjoyed this story from the start and am happy you seemed to be updating it faster now. Only thing that disturbs/bugs me a lot is the whole Logan stealing Max's bike premise (worse than that - he basically took it by force and acted like a big bully). I know the DA universe/timeframe is a rough place, and he's a rough and tough, streetwise guy who's gone thru a lot, but still... I can see him justifying stealing bikes from people he considers bad guys, but not from - as Logan calls her - a "kiddo", a young girl whom as far as he knows is more or less an innocent (ie, not one of the baddies nor someone who's a threat to him).

Here's hoping you explore this issue in more detail in future, or least have Wolvie put it right eventually (e.g. return the bike since he's got his own money from the cage fight now, or have some explanation about why he needed the bike so urgently)
teejplease chapter 6 . 7/2/2005
o god. please please PLEASE be a m/a fic. please. i offer my soul if you just write it M/A! ARGH! UPDATE
spanishwon2123 chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
i love this story and i'm so glad you finally updated. just one question...who's max gonna be with? logan, wolverine, alec, or someone new? i'll keep reading no matter what. you're an awesome writer. keep up the good work!
suenooneus chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
Yeah an update! I never left one the first time I read this. It's nice to see it continued, even if just for a little bit. I never was a fan of crossovers, but I found this one to be intriguing. Keep writing sweetie

Cheers Su
CrimsonReality chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
Awesome, I look forward to the next chapter.
Cleo-cat chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
Hey bub :-) There are so few wolverine / DA cross-over stories. Any chance of updating this one? :-)

Cleo
this story SUCKS chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
why the fuck did you make Wolverin stronger than Max? The whole point of Dark Angel is that MAX kicks butt! THE GIRL IS STRONG!
Luc Star chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
dude... whaere are the new chapters.. i hate it when a crossover fic gets left behind halfways. its bloody frustrating. anyways.. i wanna see how much Alec gets his butt kicked by our favourite canadian x-men. and hey.. what was that about logan helping bandage Max's hands in the second.. or was that third chapter.. what happened to the Virus. and another thing.. when it comes to pairing.. Max and Alec make a great pair. just giving my suggestions. take care and pls update.
Nervepillen chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
Uh... more!

I like this a lot, the stuff is read-able in a very high plane and you got the thought that it's been thought about by you, I don't like it... I love it!

But what about the x-men? Are we going to see any of them?

Ohh... And I can't wait for Alex to go down. *Evil cackle*