Reviews for Patronus
xxChocolatePancakeSxx chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Awww... this is so sad, but so perfect. It's similar to how George Weasley could never produce a Patronus again after Fred's death. So tragic :'(
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
ouch.
mistywabbit chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Aww. *sniffs* This is lovely, it really is. I know it's not quite the right word for a piece where someone dies, but you know what I mean. I like it.
PennyGirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
this is sad. It's a good write though, and a good idea. keep it up
emmie chup chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Oh, wow. This was brilliant, I really really love it. Thank you.

Just one thing, though - I think Dementors usually has a capital. But this would be wonderful even if it had no capitals whatsoever.

Sorry for raving. :)
Sometimes Cecily chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Wah. I want Remus to keep at least his happy memories. I want him to be able to see Padfoot again. Now I'm all misty eyed. That's a good thing, by the way. ;)

and that night as they held each other, Sirius had whispered "no one's ever expected me to protect them before"

Aww! There is a hopeless romantic doing hopeless "aww"-ing right now. You captured the Sirius who rocks my world right there... :D
Estelendur chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
NO! Why'd he have to DIE? I HATE JKR FOR THAT! *sniff* Wah!
Tailyn chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I've read this before, and loved it, but I'm doing all the things I should have done but haven't yet tonight, or trying to, and reviewing this is on the list.

Anyway, I would leave some kind of coherent exaulting review but, dammit, I re-read it and you've killed me again.
shattered amethyst chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I loves this very very much. And yes, that's sort of all I can say. It's really touching, and really sweet, in a sad kind of way. *sniffles*
leonsalanna chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
*gasp* OMG, heart-breaking. In a good way, of course. You got a nice "aww..." Out of me at the end there. All his happy memories are gone. Now all I have to do is hold onto my denial of his deatha little longer.
Alone in the Desert chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
*Cries* So simple, and yet so sad. I wish I could say something enlightening, critical or even just coherent, but I can't.
Rosie eisoR chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
This is completely heart-wrenching :( Ironically, it fits into PoA canon very well - I think it's Hermione who says Lupin shoots 'something' out of his wand rather than a distinct shape. It's touching and lovely and I feel horribly sorry for poor Remus.
Carol J chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Short and very very sad. But really good!
Kid Majere chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
That's really sad, but I like it.
AddictedToEwan chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
*is too busy sobbing to be able to write a review*