Reviews for The Power Of Love
THAT IS AWESOME!
animallover55 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
FABTASTIC!
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
wow i absolutely love it
amazingbaby chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
That waz awesome.
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
that was a LONG 1-shot! I loved it! It was so good! I liked how Jeremie and Odd kept leaving Yumi and Ulrich together! It was FUNNY! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! That was REALLY good! If you like one-shots, then you should read mine! It is called I Need You. It is a re-do of the season 2 episode: Cold War. People have told me it is VERY good...so i think you should read it...if you want!i JUST put it out...so it dosen't have many reviews...but it ROX! READ IT YOURSELF AND FIGURE IT OUT! LOVED YOUR STORY! U ARE ONE OF MY FAV AUTHORS!

UHG

Lightspeed-4 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Great! But I noticed some grammar errors. In a few of your sentences you put periods when you were supposed to put question marks. Maybe you should do an edited version? Other than those mistakes it was a great story! I loved it. GeorgiaRain
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
That was really really good!
Saphire Raider chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
It was very nice. I really enjoyed it. That was an awsome chpter and I give you a lot of credit fro wrighting it all. Your really good at wrighting keep it up.
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Awsome story! :D
Yoshimi chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
That was like totally awesome! I loved it! It was freakin' great! I was searching for OddSam and I saw Sam's name in the summary, so I started to read it, and, like, wow. Please keep writing cuz' that was the most rockin' fanfic ever!

-Yoshimi
L chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
good story hope you can make a second verse!
KELLI chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
THAT WAS THE BEST CODE LYOKO STORY I EVER READ.I WRITE SOME MY SELF BUT NOT NERLE AS GO AS YOU. KEEP THEM COMING
1stRainbowRose chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I loved this one too. :D I love the idea you came up with for Jerimy's weapon. However I picture him in less of a samuri's outfit and more of a Robin Hood, or a knights outfit. But that's just me.

A suggestion: While in the flashback, rather than using the X.A.N.A. name, give him a name like Xander Alen Nathian Asros (or something.) Or else have his name be Zanna. I just can't see a childing having an acronem for a name.

I love the plot! And the ending! I could just see X.A.N.A. doing something like that.
kikofreako chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
That was great! The plot was pretty much believeable, which was nice. You kept everyone in charachter, too. Kudos to you!

Akiko (aka Freak Of Nature)