Reviews for Looking
BehrBeMine chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
That letter she wrote is one of the most beautiful letters I've ever read. It's fitting that it would come from the eloquent thoughts of Rory (and you).

Very intriguing. I shall have to read the sequel soon.
LittleMissPerfect1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
This is simply amazing! I really liked how it started with Rory's letter, and it was also great how I couldn't figure out at first whether it was Rory or Jess speaking, and in the end they had both felt the same that whole time so it added to the whole effect that the reader wasn't sure. I loved how the letter was hidden away in 'A Farewell to Arms', very nice reference to Ernest Hemingway and it really symbolized how Rory couldn't let Jess go. I really can't think of any suggestions, just continue writing!
Fickle Sobriquet chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Also gorgeous.
Elebridith chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
*sigh* i loved that... and it makes me long for a sequel to 'a sleepless night' ... hint hint ;)
Shouhei chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
OMG! that was so awesome! i was wishing you would write a sequel to 'A Sleepless Night,' but a prequel was a wonderful idea! i luv everything about your writing style which is y ur on my author alert list! i can't think of enough adjetives to describe how much i luv ur stories but let me attempt to show you how much they mean to readers like me: This story was amazing, magnigicent, great, wonderful, awesome, fantastic, groovy, cool, excellent, terrific, astonishing, and brilliant! pleez add more to this idea!

Sara
smile1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Hey!

Beautifully done!

Bye, smile :-)
GQSecondAct chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
wow...i'm speechless. That was so well written...I loved the end of the letter. Please update or add something else to this! It is so good!
Miriam Dickens chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Hey!

wow, it's great, it kind of make more sense, it was a nice idea showed a letter in the chapter, it's cute, I want to know... Are you going to keep writing in Sleepless night? or you are going to leave things just like they are?

Well, however I like the storie! it's was sweet, I hope you continue writing, but well got to go...

Bye!