Reviews for The World He Lives In
3 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
_ this seems very interesting PLEZ update soon!
Part-Time Reader chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Why won't you post the revised story? By seeing those past reviews, i'm really interested to read this story. If you don't have time, I really don't mind reading the old one. There are many authors who don't follow the cannon storyline and their fics are still really good!
Bushwah chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Just... please... please, please return.

Even put back up your old chapters... or PM them to me... something?
FallenInnocence66 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I am a fan of Illumi X Killua and I really do wish to read your fic. Many of those people who reviewed said that your fic is a good one and I REALLY REALLY WANT TO READ YOUR STORY! I rarely find stories that contains Illumi X Killua. Please update soon.
soruen chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I miss this story... It was really one of the rare good story where I think Killua was really in character and the other members of his family were described wonderfully, not just emotionless killers (:

Hope the new version of the story will be up soon...it's been quite long, and everything from the old version was taken down, so I could only recall from my memory lol

But I absolutely love the Irumi X Killua and Killua X Karuto siblings interaction as well as Killua X Genei Ryodan! Too bad there's no other such story out there I can find.

Whenever I feel like reading a HunterXHunter fanfiction, this story will be the first one I think of :P I'll wait for this story to be updated once again as long as it takes! Hope it's soon though :D
KashiHime chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
It has been three years since you took the chapters done to rewrite them. Surely by now you have at least one of the chapters rewritten to your satisfaction enough to update it.

If not, could you maybe put the old chapters up so that we fans may read until your ready to post the new chapters.

I really enjoyed the story before it was removed and, while I'm sure I'll like it afterwards I would like to be able to read the story again. Or read the new stuff, either way.
Ryu Reikai-Akuma chapter 15 . 1/3/2008
I understand that you are currently busy. I can't wait for your return and updates esp. for The World He Lives In.

Good luck with RL. I now how college could take so much time that you can't write a thing.
ari wills chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Hello!

what to say?...umm,well here it goes: first of all i want to tell you that the story is very -Very good- and that i'm so sorry if you decided to let it there, unfinished...a real shame. But anyway, if not, i'll like it very much if you decide to continue...hope you really think about it. Good story, good trama,good style, what else can i say?...

See ya!

p.d. sorry for the bad english...by the way ┬┐do you speak spanish?
sei mong chapter 15 . 11/15/2006
I do hope you're updating... SON
helein chapter 15 . 7/14/2006
I liked it! Question: Is that the end of it? If yes pls. do a sequel! pls! pls!-V PEACE OUT!
Reius Devirix chapter 15 . 4/23/2006
Well, that was pretty good. It was fun to read even though there were many grammatical errors. I especially loved how Kuroro interacted with Killua! I hope we see more of that in the future! I don't like the yaoi/incest themes but I'll still keep reading! Well, mostly for the Ryodan-Killua interaction part.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 15 . 4/3/2006
yep! it's worth the wait. it's too much of a cliffie though.. i want more! nyahaha..now the story is really picking up pace.

illumi is SO beautiful! wish i can own him, nyahaha..

update soon!
Aisu Dragoness chapter 15 . 3/30/2006
AHH! i dunno whether to hate Illumi or not...so confusing...;; but very nice chapter, well done, keep up the good work!
Aisu Dragoness chapter 14 . 1/31/2006
yay! very well done, but I wanna see Killua reunited w/ Gon and co. so update soon!
Silver Wind-4ever chapter 14 . 1/20/2006
Wa! A very great chapter! Oh, I'm starting to get so addicted to it! Keep it up! I like to see what others things you can pull of!